Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:48 pm

Yeah I totally get that I mean I have a hard time biting my tongue so if I have something that's worrying me I'll probably just tell you straight up. I think it's good because we both know where each others at. I think you being grouped with them did hurt you a little ngl but hopefully in the next few eviction you'll survive, you're a comp beast too so you've got this!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Thanks for calling me a comp beast and making me a target Razz Has anyone else actually mentioned anything about it? I genuinely want to work with people I like and that’s why I’ve always made sure you were golden Smile

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:53 pm

Has anyone spoken about what? You are the way you demolished us all in that card comp- lmaooo

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:54 pm

Haha no I was wondering if my name came up in the naughty list haha. I swear I am way more open minded than you think.

That card comp I love you we need more challenges like that please

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:05 pm

I feel like just with thing evicted houseguests have said you been put in the same category as hange, skeeter, beast but I think itll die down eventually
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:08 pm

The way I nominated Skeeter before AND left him on the block AND would nominate him again if I win HOH. That sucks :/ Hottie is so annoying though. She acts like a child and just constantly dislikes every post because I got her out for being shady. It would be different if she wasn’t so manipulative and I betrayed her but no she 100% had her own agenda. It’s frustrating that people believe her word and it makes it hard for me to want to open up to people because if they believe her then they’ll just use me to take out comp threats and then take me out later. Sorry for ranting. I am just super frustrated Sad I don’t mean to sound dramatic.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:11 pm

no that's alright I believe you, what we were talking about earlier really made sense and I've got you! Not that I can actually win anything to prove that to you LMFAOOO
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:18 pm

Well you’re good. I’m low key hoping one of them goes so I’m not associated with them for much longer lmao is that evil?

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:22 pm

Aw what’s wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:27 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
Well you’re good. I’m low key hoping one of them goes so I’m not associated with them for much longer lmao is that evil?

no that's what I like to hear!!! Beast was making out like he'd pick me and he went straight to Skeeter even tho I asked-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:28 pm

I'm so over everyone pussyfooting around it and I'm glad hes up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Skeeter isn’t even active though. Doesn’t he think you would have saved him? Ugh he’s so annoying sometimes :/
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:31 pm

I dont understand it lol

I'm probably being a bit extra but I'm sick of him stomping on everyone he's about to win this game if he doesnt go
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:33 pm

Nah you’re fine. He really is good. I feel like everyone’s thought he was their main ally.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:34 pm

yeah he made me feel like that but then I noticed everyone felt the same way about him. I know we had that three going but as soon as it died I got a feeling he was working elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Scooby   This room is for Jackie & Scooby - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Scooby
Page 36 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next