Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up Empty
PostSubject: Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up   Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Since my HOH, I have changed my mind about Ikea.

Do I fully trust her? No. But could we work together? Eh, yeah probably.

She turned out to be much stronger of a comp beast than I thought. Ending up in that tie breaker was good, we made a deal that we wouldn't nominate each other.

I still feel closest with Joe Exotic at this point though. I feel our convos are organic and we have convos daily, not just when he wins. I feel confident that if I can keep Ikea and Joe close and can get further. Hopefully I stop coming in second/third in HOH challenges!! My internet connection straight up LIED to me in that tie breaker.

Here's the thing though, and I'm so sorry Joe for when you read this later!

I made a deal with Ronan last night that if I voted her way I would work with her. She seemed back to like she was, open and genuine with me. Woke up this morning, no thank you, no personal Happy Birthday message, NOTHINg in the dm's. My trust is back to zero with her and I might have made a mistake not getting her out when I could. I'm still pissed the house didn't have Fessy when they had the shot though. That was straight up DUMB! We can't let Cent get away like that if we get the chance.. I think he would be most likely to win out of the three.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up   Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:56 pm

This post is simply just to salute Arisa on these comps.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with a cast that can't read. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up   Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:58 pm

If Fessy doesn't go home tomorrow I'm gonna hide his stash of snacks in the snack room... and steal his cookies from he still has from his HOH.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up   Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:59 pm

I can't read or type at this point... you'd think I'm on Survivor..
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up   Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 12:14 am

LMAO thank you Lizzie. The POV tonight was not one of my best performances though
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up   Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up Empty

Back to top Go down

Lizzie's Diary Room Catch-up
Page 1 of 1