Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hottie & Jackie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:03 pm

Girl this is too much lmao!!! Adam so dumb!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:05 pm

How did people even volunteer to give him any kind of money? I can’t!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:07 pm

I REALLY can't!! It's SICK. But he just wasted a power so.... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:10 pm

Guess you had another successful HOH, can we toast to that??

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:11 pm

This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 Giphy

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:12 pm

Iconic!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:14 pm

Not as iconic as Queen Jackie's mere existence!! Period!!

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:14 pm

Haha stop you’re making me blush!!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:12 am

Anyway, last night was such a mess. I was not paying much attention between nominations and veto, as I was with my daughter. And then when I signed in I tried really hard for the veto (lol forever @ “Crack House by the way). I went back and read the nomination thread and noticed you said you voted out Robin. I mean this is BB so you can do whatever but I was surprised by this. What happened? I know you have to play your game, but I believed you when you said you voted out April Sad I hope you and I are still good. I’ve always found you to be a riot and petty but in a fun way!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:46 am

I trust you. I will say that Adam is trying really hard to get Stefan out. He is also faking his fight with April. He says it’ll be a big move to get Stefan out and make sure April stays so they can go after you. I’ll get over your move, you had to do what was best for your game. Just keep me in the loop next time so I’m not blindsided. We don’t always have to vote the same. I understand. But I do think we need to work together because Adam has two powers in his alliance and if we let them slip through the cracks then you and I will be taken out one after the other. Let’s not give him that satisfaction queen.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:58 am

I'm so sorry, love!!! I meant to tell you after Robin left but I forgot. It hurt my heart to vote against her and I didn't want her to be mad. And I feel REALLY damn dumb for voting to save April stupid ass now. I hope you can please forgive me?? 😭😭

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:04 am

It’s fine. Like I said I know everyone has to play their game so I’m not going to micromanage. You’ve been pretty upfront besides that vote and you’ve also won HOH and nominated three men, so I’m not complaining. I was just surprised because I thought Robin would have stayed. It’s all good though. Like I said I trust you since you’ve been consistent at least. But now we have to worry about April and Adam. I’m just letting you know what Adam is doing so you can do what you have to do to make sure you’re not blindsided by the eviction.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:08 am

Thank you!!! I don't deserve you! 😭😭

Hmm you aren't the only one to tell me Adam campaigning for April to stay. Interesting. I'm about to call his ass out

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:17 am

Haha you’re fine. Your ass better not nominate me though. I’m team #Thottie

Your post had me dyinggggg though. Omg. Of course Adam sends me a message immediately after. Jesus. Bless.

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:20 am

Girl bye! I am NEVER putting Jackie on the block. You one of the only people I trust in this house. Girl we #TeamHackie!

He is so UGH. He gonna message me last night. "Look I'm trying to do a big move like you did getting Johnny out. April can't win comps". Baby just say y'all working together and you want to save her lmao. I REALLY can't stand this man

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hottie & Jackie   This room is for Hottie & Jackie - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hottie & Jackie
Page 24 of 46Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next