Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Stefan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:31 am

omg you're like the first person to say that "do what’s best for your game" spill Razz i evicted V and let her know before someone goes apeshit tomorrow lmao

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:43 am

Yeah I mean I don’t get when people care so much about forcing people to vote their way. There’s over 20 people in a game. Not everyone is going to agree every vote. That’s inevitable. It’s about working with what you have and being civil. We even voted differently but that doesn’t change a single thing about how I view you!! I think as long as we trust each other then it’s not a big deal.

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:54 pm

oMg HoW dId YoU vOtE? yOu ArE a LiAr! DeMoN bEgOnE!!!

Just kidding!

Congrats we made it to the final 3759194!!!

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:56 pm

LMFAOOOOOO I think we hit below 20 members now this is good food good food
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:59 pm

I’d say we are doing great right now!! I can’t believe we are so excited about breaking the final 20 when most casts are never that big to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 12:55 am

hello miss jackie we survived another night i wish i could send emojis so i can use the champagne glasses confused what are you thinking for the vote i wanna vote before i head to bed. I dont have the closest relationship with scooby mostly because hes never on until night time.. when hes nominated LOL and michael im cool with but something about him is so mysterious idk what it is

This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:02 am

Omg hey Stefan! Congrats on surviving another night! I was so freaked out because Adam wanted to nominate me as a pawn. At first he asked me and then later he was like “you’re going up”. It was so nerve wracking but he changed it to someone else. I don’t mind how you vote tbh. I’m leaning towards voting to keep Scooby but if Michael has the votes to stay I am fine with voting that way too, just because I know he’d hold it against me for voting against him. Normally I don’t care about how the house votes but Michael is such a loose cannon. I just don’t know what’s going on in his head.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:38 am

really?? wtf i talk to adam often but even a part of me was worried he'd nominate me it's hard to get a read on him sometimes honestly okay thats cool i evicted scooby but im sure he's staying and now i will perform sleeping goodnight talk to you tmmrw Sleep

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:37 am

Adam was so terrifying and I never want to experience that again. I hope he doesn’t nominate you!! You don’t deserve that. I heard overnight that Scooby is getting the vote to go. So I think you’ll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:15 pm

I’m sorry you’re being attacked Sad you’re amazing!!

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 4:37 pm

It’s alright!!! Imma always defend myself thank u Jackie!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Well you keep sticking up for yourself! Everybody deserves respect and you didn’t even do anything to warrant that kind of reaction.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:18 pm

hi jackie Razz lol when you popped up in the thread calling us in insane i screamed
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:21 pm

You’re welcome! All of you are nuts!!

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:24 pm

What are you thinking for the vote??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Stefan
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next