Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jackie & Stefan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 12:14 am

THE GIF?? DJJKFSJS

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 12:15 am

that was a rollercoaster forreal chile you can vote how you want i kinda want robin to leave but if you feel good with her you don't have to do that!

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 12:23 am

Haha I thought you’d like the gif!!!

Honestly I don’t talk to April at all. I messaged her days ago and then before that we didn’t talk since the first day. I don’t know what anyone else is doing but I don’t think I can in good conscience vote out someone I talk to over a complete stranger after I just lost Johnny. If it helps I don’t think April is leaving anyway?

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 12:32 am

WAIT SAME we joked about greys for like 2 days and she just disappeared and i never see her in hoh even when i went to the cast today i was like HUH april is HERE scratch at this point idc who stays i just feel robin would come after me harder than april tho the way ive been on my laptop for 5 and a half hours Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 12:44 am

I thought she was a twist or something. Like maybe she came to interview the cast for like a press junket. Because after she got to know my biography I just never saw her again unless she was liking my posts. Then I thought she was promoted to a Jackie fan and I was touched!!

I do have to ask though, mostly because you’re such an interesting person, why did you snap omg? You had me cracking up though. It just came out of nowhere. Are you just naturally blunt? It’s cute in its own weird SICK way. Don’t judge me.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 12:51 am

LMAOO no cuz I would suck in real bb I don’t like being fake nice especially when you can tell and I’m not the best actor chileeee the dislikes on it LOL I’m screaming how good is Veronica cuz 2 people have told me I should repair my relationship with her WHAT SPELL DOES SHE HAVE ON PPL??? IM SO LOST LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 am

Haha well I think you’re nice! You’re a bit of a mess but honestly that’s part of your charm. I do respect the fact you don’t sugarcoat things and you tell it like it is. If people get upset, oh well it’s their problem not yours. Mad respect!! I love how you’re unphased by her mist. You wearing one of those hazmat masks?!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Stefan, breaker of hearts, destroyer of dreams!

Congrats on surviving a public tiebreaker. That’s never fun. I hope you’re not mad I voted against April. I just don’t ever interact with her ever. Either way, whether you want to or not, if I win HOH you’re good with me obviously.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 2:06 pm

No it’s fine!!! I’m never one to control votes LOL that was so awkward robin is funny tho Razz the dislikes make me laugh and pls lord let this be the unicorn hoh I WISH U ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD FR
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Robin was so fun. I’m surprised you two didn’t get along better. I find her amusing but she was also super shy too. For the longest time I thought she was like 80. And thanks I hope I win! Gotta keep you safe after that divisive HOH!
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 pm

You’ll be having a good day then BOOM mystery hoh
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:40 pm

Tell me about it. That was the biggest surprise of the day :/ I don’t even know how people could afford that this early

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:56 pm

new jackie pic we love Razz im hoping nobody is dumb enough to waste an anon hoh on either of us i feel like theres def some big players sliding under the radar
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Aw thanks when are you updating your cute pic to an even cuter one?

And yeah I agree that would be such a waste!!! I thought you had it lmao.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm

That looked so hard omfggggg oh pls i have like 120 something i missed the last extra bbq bucks and didnt find out till the next day i rly need to start clicking watch this topic study im indecisive so this one is gonna stay Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jackie & Stefan   This room is for Jackie & Stefan - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jackie & Stefan
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next