Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:43 pm

Thank you <3 sorry I need to search around a bit more before I make finalized noms, so I'll elect not to say... But you wont be part of them!

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:44 pm

thanks it's really appreciated <3 no worries I get its rushed, congrats again!!!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:48 pm

I just told SZA and Dua it was likely them

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:49 pm

oh ok I'm assuming you don't really speak to either?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:50 pm

Dua scares me and we dont converse on a regular basis, plus I have no idea where her head is at nominations wise. SZA is similar
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:51 pm

oh ok no worries I'm good with whatever you are just glad you managed to pull that off hehe

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:13 pm

good luck in the veto hehe

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:17 pm

sorry, swamped in responses!!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:42 pm

no worries I can imagine. Were you prepared for someone coming off? Sad
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Not really, no :/ I thought about noming you for a second, but I went against it. It was only a split second thought- you would NEVER nom me in a billion years, so I went back on it. This entire debacle sucks, but at least you and I are safe

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 pm

oh omg Sad as long as I'm now safe that's alright lmaooo

I'm so glad we made it past the first half of the double!

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:49 pm

Yeah you're not on my radar at all I want to go the end with you
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:10 pm

That was just my fancy way of telling you that now that I've had power, I've proved my loyalty to you <3 I didn't mean for it to sound like I was genuinely considering you as a nominee, so I'm sorry it came off that way!!!

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:18 pm

oh ok that makes me feel a bit better I thought you meant like I was the next choice after hottie-
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:21 pm

HAHAA NO NO, I look at EVERYONES names on a list and determine whether or not they're going to nominate me or people I'm close to and then make my decision based off of that. I write everyone's names down and assign them a number on a rubric I made for that very reason- you scored WELL above everyone else, so I took you out of consideration if that makes sense XD You were NOT a target for this lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next