Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:48 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Scooby Doo wrote:
but I dont get how that's fair that I should suffer bc theyve tapped out?

I'm sorry, how are you suffering? I don't know what this is in reference to

Like you not going after beast because both of them wont reply to you? That's not my fault, my game could be potentially over. I'm barely even playing with those 2 I've just been stuck with them bc you 3 are so tight
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:53 pm

Oh, my bad, I see how that's unfair. Alright, I'll pitch this to them in my private chats with them, but this is a game of hypocrisy and it all depends on who wins the comps, so I'm giving SZA and Christian every chance I can to sway them over.

And no offense, but bluntly put, you chose to work with the two of them just as much as I chose to work with Beast and Jackie these past couple weeks- you're in statistically speaking, just as much danger as I am. As well as Beast, Jackie, SZA, and Christian.

We're all at risk here, except nobody will vote you out the way they'll vote me, Beast, Jackie, Christian, or SZA out.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:55 pm

Can YOU at least make the deal with me if SZA and Christian wont? If YOU win HoH, I will not touch the block during your initial 2 nominations AND the post-veto nomination.

If I win HoH, I'll backdoor Beast Boy.

You will likewise not touch the block, you have my word on that. I've broken that word with SZA, but I haven't with you, I proved that during the Double-Eviction because you were also a perfect pawn, but I refused to nominate you because of our closeness.

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Oh, my bad, I see how that's unfair. Alright, I'll pitch this to them in my private chats with them, but this is a game of hypocrisy and it all depends on who wins the comps, so I'm giving SZA and Christian every chance I can to sway them over.

And no offense, but bluntly put, you chose to work with the two of them just as much as I chose to work with Beast and Jackie these past couple weeks- you're in statistically speaking, just as much danger as I am. As well as Beast, Jackie, SZA, and Christian.

We're all at risk here, except nobody will vote you out the way they'll vote me, Beast, Jackie, Christian, or SZA out.

Now let's not because I legit evicted SZA we werent working with eachother until we had to because yall were so tightly packed so let's not go there! lol

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:00 pm

Also noone voting me out isnt guaranteed because we've seen how the biggest target always stays because noone seems to have a backbone in here

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Can YOU at least make the deal with me if SZA and Christian wont? If YOU win HoH, I will not touch the block during your initial 2 nominations AND the post-veto nomination.

You will likewise not touch the block, you have my word on that. I've broken that word with SZA, but I haven't with you, I proved that during the Double-Eviction because you were also a perfect pawn, but I refused to nominate you because of our closeness.

Yes that's what I was saying I'm happy to make the deal but I cant make them do anything because as I said we arent as tight as yall think. We don't even have an alliance chat...

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Both are good points you raise, I didn't realize that part, but as for the "keeping the bigger target"... It cant work in the final 6! It cant work in the final 5!, it has to work when the name of the game is numbers, not comp wins... Which is what it was. Numbers.

Beast, Jackie would NOT nominate me, everyone else would nominate me. That was proven right when SZA won HoH, so I HAD to keep the bigger threat in. At this point, I have to win 1 comp a week to just be safe
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:03 pm

Scooby Doo wrote:
Hange Zoë wrote:

Yes that's what I was saying I'm happy to make the deal but I cant make them do anything because as I said we arent as tight as yall think. We don't even have an alliance chat...

Alright then, good deal, I hope you stay true to it. I know I intend on staying true to my end.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:07 pm

I mean time will tell. I know for a fact I'll be seeing the block a lot over the next few days so hopefully I dont go anywhere Sad
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:08 pm

Alright, I feel similarly, so at least we understand each other and are willing to communicate- thank you for that.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:54 am

no worries I think they're stupid for not atleast trying
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:42 am

Yeah, they're not taking it, they're tying my hands X_X
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:00 am

I mean I'm playing for myself not them. That's what I think you should be doing cause right now it looks like you're playing for Beast LOL

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:01 am

tonight is the last night to backdoor someone after that everyone plays in veto and he has more chance of staying-

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:01 am

All I have to do is out-win him, all others have to do is keep me here so I get to take that shot. (I would say don't keep me here for your personal games' sakes, but apparently it all rests on me to take him out since I'm the only one capable of winning comps here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 27 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next