Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:51 am

Heyyyy sorry I was asleep yeah my votes going on april I was reading the thread and a lot went down last night. I don't trust that she's working with Adam it makes me very uneasy plus she called my name out so she can go!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:54 am

IKR! Ugh, Adam FIRED me up today. I am mega livid. I had to lose my nice streak !!! :/ He abused my polite attitude and he had to pay for that

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:56 am

omg I feel like you're now fired up and ready to play hard because I know what being on the block feels like. I'm glad you won the veto I think you would've been safe either way. Adam had the audacity to ask me to save April like why they making it so obvious they're working together??? He's sinking her game like he did his own.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:58 am

EXACTLY! He literally asked ME to vote for April to stay. BITCH???? WHAT??? YOU NOMINATED ME???? IM GONNA DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE LOLLLL THE AUDACITY???

I swear that man makes NO SENSE. He's sinking his whole alliance around him.

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:09 am

Yupp he's playing such a messy game to think he was about go back under the radar...and who the hell would give him their coin???? I swear there are some stupid players in this game.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:10 am

I know right!!! Makes NO sense how someone would do that. The only explanation I can find is if anyone wanted me on the block, they'd pay him to do it for them.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:12 am

Yeah that would make sense but I dont really see why anyone would want you on the block? It's so strange.

He maybe got money from an evicted houseguest or has a huge alliance. If it's the second one I'm scared lol
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:41 am

That's so true. Im really glad you stayed and we can talk openly like this, so if one of us wins HoH tomorrow we're certain in the direction we're going

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:03 am

I think that nomination really played to our advantage and I'm glad we've gotten the chance to chat the last few days.

Yeah 100% I'm locked on who my target is its just whether I can actually win hoh LOL

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:45 am

I know I can win, it just comes down to "Will I?" which is SO annoying

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:58 am

Girl I am so. Freaking. Tired of not knowing where the votes are

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:06 pm

NOW not another tie LMFAOOOO-
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:06 pm

I mean I hope April's eviction is confirmed rn because shes gotta go!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Agreed. I burned that bridge, I'm a definite target
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Yeah I feel like I've put a target on my back there but the way she came for me in dms I wasnt just going to sit back. I think HOH tonight is a must lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next