Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:37 pm

Scooby, the main reason I MESSAGED YOU BEFORE THE HOH COMP, was to vote him out
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:38 pm

I told you about my double votes to get him out

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:38 pm

This was all BEFORE the HoH comp, so it indicates that I'm not just SAYING this

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:40 pm

I've been team getting-out-beast for a while now, I just never had the opportunity to do it. Even when I was HoH, I couldn't muster up votes against him- so I had to do whatever was the next best move.

I've been hoarding and hoarding these double votes because I must be a voting houseguest to take him out. I've been wanting Beast out for a while because, logically speaking, it's what MAKES SENSE, and here's why:

Everyone who has left this house has cursed me out. EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY those in the jury. They're all people that havent aligned with my game for this reason or for that reason. I have ABSOLUTELY NOBODY in the jury and nobody that WILL BE IN THE JURY that will vote for me or even respect me. Nobody respects me in that jury

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:40 pm

the *ONLY* way I could have gained a LITTLE bit of redemption is to have been a primary factor in getting beast out

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:43 pm

I'm sorry that you werent given that chance Sad hopefully you can come off the block and that way we'll have more than enough votes to send his ass packing lol
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:44 pm

Also dont be so hard on yourself the jury will respect your game play. You've played a great game!!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Well Scooby, you want more tea? Beast and Skeeter almost definitely have the one nullifier left (not certain, but definitely so) and the two double votes. Even with everyone else, they can still control where the votes lay. Yall still dont have the votes to rid of him, that's why I've been pleading to have a veto used on me. I know I'm toast
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:52 pm

hopefully you do get saved, Skeeter will be going up and that would mean beast would go?

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Agreed, if you have any pull with Christian or SZA, that's the only way I can see it happening...

I truly have been trying to help out this "get beast out!" mob, I probably tried it way more times than you can think, but I could never do it. even on my HoH, I couldn't get beast out because he STILL HAD THE VOTES that week, the only way I could get him gone is if I'M OFF THE BLOCK

Why the hell did I buy 3 DOUBLE VOTES WHEN I HAD $900 BBQ$??? DOUBLE VOTES ARE LITERALLY THE WORST POWER BESIDES VETO PASSES

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:54 pm

If I didn't want Beast gone, i would have bought 2 quarantines or an immunity necklace, immunity idol, whatever

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:56 pm

Just try you're best into he veto and I'll see what I can do lol
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:28 pm

YAYYYY YOU DID IT!! Congrats now let's kick his ass out the door before he wins!!!! lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:29 pm

I KNOW RIGHT LOL LETS DO ITTTT

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:59 pm

hey you're definitely evicting beast right? Jackie seems to think he's staying but I've heard from everyone that they're keeping Skeeter so I'm worried now Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next