Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
Scooby Doo wrote:
I just dont see what leaving someone so powerful in the house does good for anyone. It actually makes you and Jackie look weak to a jury, it looks like hes controlling you two and that's probably not the case

That’s the most fair thing you’ve said, honestly, you’re right in EVERY regard here. I’m looking to survive until the end, if keeping Beas in here for ONE more week does that, I’m fine

I don't know when this opportunity will rise again it's getting to the stage when almost everyone plays in vetos and he's great at them

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 am

That’s where I’m caught- regardless of the flip, I still nominated SZA in the past & I still find myself in no concrete alliance alliance with you all. Plus, I’m still the biggest threat. SZA’s nomination speech is SO telling about where I stand in the house- I honestly think you might think I’m stupid because I’m being FORCED into a situation where I have to keep him
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:07 am

Yeah but what I'm saying is SZA got lucky tonight the chances of her getting power again is slim. Were probably looking at a Hange/Jackie HOH tomorrow anyways and you'll be able to take one of us out
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:09 am

I just feel like this move could've potentially won you the game. If you present the jury with what you've just told me theyd laugh and say you missed your opportunity

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:12 am

But that’s the thing- you just confirmed you’re working together... If I had voted out Beast, I’d be the newest and most misfit member of that alliance that I previously WASNT in, even when I had good relations with ALL of you and voted with all of you... Plus, I’m already on the outs with everyone else. Besides you and Christian, I have no other Final 2’s- even with goddamn Beast :// And to have it confirmed that you’re in an alliance without me? It makes me think I’m not in your long-term plan, even if YOU’RE in MINE (which you still are btw. You aren’t nominated if I win.)
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:14 am

I’m in a very peculiar spot:

Get out the strongest player in the game and then be the NEXT strongest player to get out & have to win one comp every week JUST for safety

Or

Keep him, look weak, but I get to stay until I get a better, safer chance
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:14 am

But the thing is we dont even have a chat together we're only voting together because we've been put in a shitty situation. If you were to take a shot you'd be good with me and probably both of them. It's basically a chance to change the course of the game and I'd believe it would be in your favour
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

If I had gotten rid of Beast, I would be the next walking out the door if I didn’t win one comp every day for the rest of the game... Which is lower odds even considering the fact that I’m good at comps
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:15 am

I think if you were to do that theyd go for Jackie because she wasnt willing to budge. I personally wouldnt want you to go but I'm now in the spot where I'm on the very bottom
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:16 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
If I had gotten rid of Beast, I would be the next walking out the door if I didn’t win one comp every day for the rest of the game... Which is lower odds even considering the fact that I’m good at comps

I honestly dont believe that's true, even if you did get nominate I believe youd have the votes. I'd vote in your favour every time had you taken beast out.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 am

You wanna know what? If I win HoH I’ll nominate Beast Boy and keep him on there if I win the veto. If you all win HoH and keep me OFF the block, I’ll vote him out too. This would have been ENTIRELY different if I WASNT on the block this week, but I was, because if Beast won the veto, then you all would have sent me home because I’m the next best thing.

I should know about getting out the “next best thing” because I tried doing it my HoH to beast, but I had to get Hottie instead because nobody told me they wanted Beast out

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 am

You wanna know what? All this conversation is making me want to do is create my own damn side in this. Me and you are on the bottom of our “sides”? Well fuck it, with me and you- both of us are on the top. Is Veronica someone you’re close to?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:19 am

I got that, I'm just frustrated because my games now basically over. If beast wins tomorrow I'm more than likely going home and that fucking sucks because if people had a backbone he wouldnt be here to do that. It's so late in the game that letting someone slip by for an extra week could cost you your game and earn them the win
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:20 am

I like veronica yeh
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:21 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
I got that, I'm just frustrated because my games now basically over. If beast wins tomorrow I'm more than likely going home and that fucking sucks because if people had a backbone he wouldnt be here to do that. It's so late in the game that letting someone slip by for an extra week could cost you your game and earn them the win

Would you believe me if I told you that I’ve got most people convinced not to put you up?

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next