Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 3:46 am

Hey Scooby 💕 No hard feelings about this week/eviction, you know I had to make the right moves for ME this week... You still aren’t my target and I still refuse to nominate you <3 Hope that’s enough incentive for the following week to continue working together
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:29 am

girl you straight up lied to me all night last night...you're playing for 2nd place and this point
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:29 am

You've just handed Beast boy $500
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:35 am

Honestly I respect that you had to do what you thought was best for you game. Personally I disagree and it is what it is but I hope you're not eating your words at the end of the week when Beast has taken you out and is $500 richer.

I do hope you're truthful when you say you're not coming after me because you've lied about a few about a few other things and its making me nervous

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:55 am

Thank you for that; the way I look at it is that once he leaves, I’m the next house pariah... These past votes have been pretty telling in “sides of the house” and it looks like you, SZA, and Christian are all in an alliance together- which makes me the next person that needs to leave

Please don’t think of it as “Beast will win $500”

It’s more like I’m doing what I have to to stay, I’m not stupid and I realize that I’m next on the house pecking order
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:56 am

I still promise I want to go to the end with you, I still promise that I want to do the same with Christian, and even SZA... But yall are looking like this megalithic alliance against me, here, it just feels like I’m being forced into a position because you guys have better connections with each other than I do to you
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:57 am

I dont necessary think that's an established alliance we're just doing what we have to do when faced with a steamroll like that. I mean I dont know why you're so threatened by us, you 3 have had every HOH for the past few weeks other than Hottie and this one from SZA. We cant win shit.

Last edited by Scooby Doo on Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:58 am

I’d need to be given something- anything that could prove me wrong, I’d effectively switch, but I know that I’m next if Beast leaves
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:59 am

I dont think so I feel like if you stayed to your word last night you wouldve been good. I think this has put more of a target on your back
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:59 am

I mean if you wouldve flipped you wouldve looked like the hero and we would owe you

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

That’s a very fair statement, but it’s about numbers and not comp wins at this stage in the game. I don’t even have Beast as a guaranteed ally- I’m all alone. It hurts watching you, SZA, and Christian all come together when I cant

And by the way, I really WAS on the evict Beast train... Until I realized that I’m next because of me and him being on the block TOGETHER... THAT is what changed me
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:00 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
I mean if you wouldve flipped you wouldve looked like the hero and we would owe you

One good deed doesn’t beat history and numbers
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:00 am

I just dont see what leaving someone so powerful in the house does good for anyone. It actually makes you and Jackie look weak to a jury, it looks like hes controlling you two and that's probably not the case

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:02 am

Scooby Doo wrote:
I just dont see what leaving someone so powerful in the house does good for anyone. It actually makes you and Jackie look weak to a jury, it looks like hes controlling you two and that's probably not the case

That’s the most fair thing you’ve said, honestly, you’re right in EVERY regard here. I’m looking to survive until the end, if keeping Beas in here for ONE more week does that, I’m fine
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:02 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
Scooby Doo wrote:

One good deed doesn’t beat history and numbers

Yeah but we have history too it's just unfortunate we're not on the same side now. If you wouldve flipped I couldve vouched for you and theyd believe they could trust you but now they're not gonna believe it if you get the chance to flip again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next