Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Scooby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:28 am

hehe theres always positives to staying up later. it's the weekend so I should be up a little later tonight but we dont even have a new comp so-
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:36 am

I know 😭 I took a nap because I thought this endurance comp was going to be in a public thread so I wanted to be awake to show support for everyone but all I did was keep myself up until 6 am LMFAOOO

Scooby Doo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 6:13 am

LMAOOO it's difficult because idk where everyones at tight now other than the top 3 but they could be 3 returnees
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 7:05 am

hii so is there anyone you vibe with because I feel like I'm completely on the bottom going into the jury phase and it would be smart to build something to take out the people running things?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:11 pm

I vibe with way too many people,,, i think i vibe with christian a fuck ton. What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:18 pm

Yeah I really like him too it's just getting down to the wire and I feel like I'm on the bottom. It would be good to put something together for the jury phase, I'm worried there's like a majority alliance out there I'm not included in.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:32 pm

From the game we’ve all been playing so far, I don’t feel like there’s a majority alliance. From logical reasoning, the amount of ties/close votes we’ve had would prove almost the opposite? I think there’s many groups of DUOS working together rather than just a majority alliance... that’s my fear. I feel as though I might have some people that wont put me up, I dont have a ride or die...

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:40 pm

I get that, maybe it's just me being paranoid because I almost feel like I'm always out of the loop. It would be great to kinda have something there so we have a little control over what goes down cause i really like talking/working with you. If you get what i mean? Touching on the duos thing i definitely see that and i feel like I talk to people but I dont really have a designated person that I've been with from the very beginning and that worries me.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:48 pm

Aw I really like talking/working with you too! You’re the only one awake when it’s 4-6AM for me XD, we can thank time zones for our closeness LOL

I also feel out of the loop!! The person I voted to evict (or the person I WANTED to evict) hasn’t gone home in nearly 5 evictions. Minus Adam LOL bye bitch. 

But it’s so frustrating! I keep getting thrown in here with people that know I voted them out and not everyone is as kind and willing to move beyond things like you are
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:49 pm

How do you feel about Beast Boy? I’m not close with him, but maybe this is a sign we should become close?? Me, you, Christian, Beast Boy???
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:56 pm

Yeh I quite like him but dont speak to him a lot. I think it would be smart for us to start getting to know him to cover our backs.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:57 pm

Should I ask those two and see what they think?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Yeah, are you close with christian?
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:00 pm

I've spoken to him a good bit since he put me up. We have the kinda uk connection so hes someone I'm glad you brought up.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:07 pm

Yeah I feel comfortable with him for sure

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Scooby   This room is for Hange & Scooby - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Scooby
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next