Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë

Go down 
+6
Adam Sandler
Kelly Kapoor
Hottie
Hange Zoë
April Kepner
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:33 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

April, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Hange should use the Power of Veto on you.

Hange, you have until 11:03pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:33 pm

Congrats, Hange
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:35 pm

April, I'm sorry we got caught in this mess together. You have your game and I have mine, I'll be back with my decision shortly <3

April Kepner and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:46 pm

Dearest Adam,

Why the fuck did you make this decision? And now you're radio silent? You refuse to communicate with me before the HoH, after the HoH, after you bought Co-HoH, before nominations, before Veto draw AND COMPETITION, and before I'm using the veto?

What the fuck? I'm giving you this chance. You aren't giving me anything man, you're letting me down.

Arisa, I'll be using the veto on myself, but not before I give one final fuck you to Adam, not because he nominated me, but because he isn't man enough to give me a reason or face his own decision.

Did that veto castrate you? Because I'm wondering where the fuck your balls went

Dearest,
Hange

Saoirse Ronan, DW, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Rob Cesternino, Jughead Jones, Scooby Doo and like this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:47 pm

To clarify, I'm using the veto on myself.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:47 pm

With that said, Adam you have until 11:17pm EST to post a replacement nominee on this thread

Blossom and Hange Zoë like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:51 pm

My DM's are still open for you to fix this shit decision. Plus you've used up all your $$, so you cant be buying that quarantine power you were trying to a week or two back. Whats that? cat got your tongue? because you should be licking the heel of my boot before I win that next HoH.

You still have time to reverse this and COMMUNICATE, but for now, you can stay sucking the toes of better players who have given you the wisdom to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:53 pm

Whew! Hange speak the gospel, sis.

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë Tenor

Blossom and Hange Zoë like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:55 pm

ADAM YOU SUCK!!!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:56 pm

Adam, you can reverse my anger by TALKING TO ME, but stay eating my dust
Back to top Go down
Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 10:59 pm

My goal with this Hoh was to ensure my saftey and like Hottie did HOH get out another Competition monster

You won 1 Hoh 1 Veto and lasted on the endurance comp 11 hours. Stefan I'm sorry but I have to nominate you
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:00 pm

"you won 1 veto" not before you nominated me dipshit
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:01 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:01 pm

I won an HoH where TWO people were chosen winners, too. Nice try, but no. Kindly suck my tit

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:02 pm

wait who sucking titties i want mine to be sucked-

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Hange Zoë, Skeeter Valentine, Scooby Doo, Christian Hubicki and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next