Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë

Go down 
+6
Adam Sandler
Kelly Kapoor
Hottie
Hange Zoë
April Kepner
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:03 pm

"New postSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Adam    This room is for Hange & Adam  - Page 9THOUSAND EmptyToday at 23:00:35 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Yes I knew you'd win veto I wanted to get a comp beast out and you did it"

Excuse me yall I cannot make this shit up if I tried LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID TO ME!! I ASKED HIM, BEGGED HIM TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME AND HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO USE A COMMA SO I KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE'S SAYING LOLLLLLL

Last edited by Hange Zoë on Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:05 pm

ADAM YOU KEPT HER ON READ FOR 9 WHOLE PAGES?!!? People he is so mean how can’t anybody see this?!?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:05 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:07 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:
My goal with this Hoh was to ensure my saftey and like Hottie did HOH get out another Competition monster

You won 1 Hoh 1 Veto and lasted on the endurance comp 11 hours. Stefan I'm sorry but I have to nominate you

For someone who speaks constantly about being loyal, someone I kept safe on my hoh to put me up makes zero sense but I just realized this ISN'T your HOH lol. To those that gave Adam your $$ smart move?? He was weak minded enough to do y’alls dirty work Razz The fact that you all(yeah all cuz it’s definitely more than 1) I can’t say good game cuz it was actually pure shit. Not being bitter either there’s some clear front runners here but so truee. I don’t get your game at all. You send me up to 4 messages after 5 mins when I don’t respond but don’t have the decency to reply to any of mine from yesterday or tonight. Anyway Adam thank you making making me genuinely dislike Adam Sandler. Which is such a shame cuz I loved uncut gems. I feel bad for everyone that got evicted just for you to slide on by with this lackluster game chileeeee for the record you have yet to make a good move. Michael was a house target and I'm your allys target LOL
Play for yourself. Think for yourself. SPEAK!!! but not to me cuz I won't be civil Razz

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 Tenor

Hange Zoë, Beast Boy, Kelly Kapoor and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:07 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
XD

immediately when I saw this I thought "Rawr"

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:08 pm

Rawr XD

Saoirse Ronan and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 11:10 pm

Periodt Stefan!!
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:26 am

LMAOOO why would anyone give adam their money???? Theres clearly some clowns in here.

Hottie and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Hange Zoë
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2