Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Rob

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Hange & Rob Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Only the Hosts, Hange & Rob have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:56 pm

Lmao I love the name
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:51 am

OMG SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING! You and I both know this was a busy day for me XD
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 7:20 am

Yeah I noticed lmao. I figured I’d just wait and let you do your thing haha. Congrats on winning the veto again!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:54 am

Thank you!!! I figured no reason my beef with adam should permeate into relationships with others
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am

To be fair, most of us have a strong problem with Adam so if anything that would be more of an asset
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:07 am

that's so true. I just dont know who would even send him their money... It doesn't make sense
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:10 am

Yeah I’m not sure how two of the most expensive powers have already been taken. And if it’s somehow not people transferring than some of these people must be god tier eviction betters cause-
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:15 am

I KNOW RIGHT?!? I mean, whoever gets those people out will have a reallllly big shot of winning the game based on that alone, so needless to say I am both eager and willing to find out whoever has this secret HoH.
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:18 am

That secret HoH scaring the hell outta me 😭. And so far I’ve not been able to win a comp to save my life so I’m not gonna be able to do much about that myself lmao
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:23 am

It's not your fault you haven't won, you're literally never even picked for veto!!! it's unfair in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:25 am

Even when I am picked I suck lmao. Idk maybe there’s just too much competition still
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:41 pm

Hey!! Just to clear something up, in Stefan's callout eviction post, I did tell him I was afraid of you. That was not a lie!! I WAS, but now that we opened up this chat, I feel so much better concerning our relationship. I hope you don't think I'm after you! I just dont want you to stress about me <3
Back to top Go down
Rob Cesternino

Rob Cesternino

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:45 pm

No it’s fine I get it haha. If I’m being honest I felt the same before we got the chance to reconnect. Don’t worry about it you’re good in my book!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 2:50 pm

Aw, you're sweet Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Rob   This room is for Hange & Rob Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Rob
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next