Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & SZA

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Hange & SZA Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:51 pm

Only the Hosts, Hange & SZA have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:57 pm

so cute
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:04 pm

i kind of figured the hoh would be like this. ahhh. what are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Im so sorry I was gone! I witnessed a really bad car crash and I stopped to call 9-11 for some people!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:32 pm

I have no clue what I'm thinking, I think we should vote together no matter who it is though to get the most out of our two votes.
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:51 pm

definitely! i've been hearing trish and halsey!!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:12 pm

I heard Trish and Halsey from everyone I spoke to, I'm definitely going to go with the house on this one. It would totes blow up and I'm not down for that life
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:12 pm

exactlyyy. i hope things dont get messy
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:15 pm

The whole house seems pretty homogenous on this, so I think it wont be too too bad? Anyways, I want to tell you right now that as a taurus, I am extremely loyal and I keep my word till the end... you will be my girl. Im literally going to tell you every single thing and take you to the end lol
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:15 pm

LOL, same here for me!! dw you got that same loyalty back 100%, you can count on me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:18 pm

Alriiiiight. Who have you been talking to? I've started conversations with Rob, Scooby, Jughead, April, Hottie, Skeeter, beast boy and I think that's it?
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:21 pm

i've been talking to hottie, rob, april, jughead, and a few more! also madison and stefan just messaged me! so i think everyones kind of coming together. i havent talked to trish or halsey so im fine with voting them!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:23 pm

OMG Scooby just told me Halsey and Klaus now? He said that people *might* be changing because Trish is online more
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:23 pm

uh oh. i haven't heard a change yet. tbh i might stick with it just because trish hasnt even messaged me. either way we're fine!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 9:27 pm

Same,I think there's strategic value in KEEPING the inactives. Also, trish hasnt messaged me either so she looks like the bigger threat (given that its only been a few hours lol)

and yeah! Im glad we're both doing well!! we seem to be gravitating towards the same crew so I might message a few more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & SZA
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next