Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:12 pm

Idk, I think you should have it- but that's just me. If you have it and you're on the block, I still have 3 votes to evict and you have a nullifier.

If I have it and I'm on the block, I have 4 votes to evict and only your nullifier

If we're both on the block.... fuck

Also, I need to check with Arisa if it's even still in play. It said until the final 8,, so,,, we're at the final 8 right now
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:13 pm

Tomorrow is the LAST vote that they're good for.

Also we need to win out; if Scoob or Christian wins then we're fucked. Christian is after SZA so we might not be, but we also might be if Jackie wins. We need to tread verrrrrrrrryyyyyyy carefully

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:14 pm

I bet tomorrow's is our last time to use it, but if you transfer I'll go buy it. Do we tell Jackie or is it our secret?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:15 pm

if we are both on the block then none of the bitches get our powers

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:15 pm

It can be our little secret XD

if Skeeter wins HoH and nominates Christian & SZA

that means 5 people are voting
you'll have an extra vote, I'll have 2 extra votes, and Jackie will have an extra vote

If we all use our extra votes and you DONT use the nullifier, then there will be 9 eviction votes... Which is more people than in the game currently XD

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:16 pm

I actually think that would be hilarious
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:17 pm

That's IF we're not nominated... Which is a very likely scenario

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:18 pm

Wait, no, you need to transfer to me
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:18 pm

I know. We can save you with the double vote if things go south. I'll buy it if you are down, just lmk when/if you send
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:19 pm

Okay I can, why tho?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:19 pm

You need to transfer to me because, if we're both nominated, we need ONE of us to win veto. We cannot count on Veronica sticking with us anymore, we need to put our eggs in MY basket so if you win veto, you can use it on me and we can have full-force eviction votes + nullifier

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

GOT IT yes agreed. I will transfer now.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm

If Christian wins and nominates
Me and You

We have a likely-ish chance that us two and Skeeter are playing for the Veto and will win it. I think that's the only way tbh, I don't see a scenario where I'm on the block and you're not/vice versa

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm

$125?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 11:21 pm

Yeah, but dont transfer yet

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 51 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next