Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:01 pm

BTW, I told you about this BEFORE i spread it around, so let me make it clear: I do not want to backdoor you.

But sometimes I gotta say what I gotta say in order to stay, yknow?

There’s a reason I notified you that I would be telling that to people BEFORE I started telling it to people
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:02 pm

So just remember, you’re safe with me. I’ve been cranking up my lying to 9,000% because idgaf now, but you’re still one I haven’t lied to
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Like I know I may have been angry or upset at you for whichever reason, but at the end of the day, I still gave you my word and you and Jackie are the only two left in the game that deserve it fully- in it’s entirety. SZA/Christian noms, Scooby replacement nominee if I win.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Thank you Hange. There’s final three talk going around and I just told Veronica I would help to try and get you and Jackie out. Obviously, not my real goal, but that’s my tea.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:45 pm

I’m about to be home so we can chat
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:50 pm

You DO know that I need to tell that to Jackie, right?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:58 pm

I'll tell you both that lol.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 3:59 pm

Is it ok if I ALSO tell Jackie?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

lmao just said it in the group chat
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:16 pm

I mean at this point I think we are all safe from each other tonight, that's for sure. And we need the votes to get the right target out.

I hope I have safety from you until Wednesday but I also don't know if that's happening with y'all.

Oh well!! This is fun, at least one of us is winning!
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Beast, even though the game is pushing us in opposite directions, I wont lie to you and I wont keep any information from you & I hope you show me the same (even though I’ve caught you on multiple occasions,,,)

So you don’t need to ask if you have safety from me until Wednesday. I’ll take you as far as I am physically able to take you. As for your job, just make sure Veronica isn’t after me & Jackie because I’m not after you & her

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:20 pm

I'll work on that now. I will set her up to basically go with y'all.

The game is pushing us in opposite directions of the game, but I still respect the hell out of you as a person. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:02 pm

Sooo noms? Still on Christian and SZA?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:02 pm

Target on whichever you like?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:04 pm

Figuring it out right now. I think that right now I would like to put up Christian and SZA. If SZA is removed, I would like to put up Scooby. These were your game moves, but also mine, because I know you won't put me up if you win tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next