Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:05 pm

I wont, not until final 4 like I promised. Unless you force my hand, then I will, but you wont force my hand. So Final 4

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:06 pm

That's the spirit Smile I told SZA already. Reading Scooby + Christian's pitches now.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:06 pm

This is amazing
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This is so vindicating
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:11 pm

The comp record this season will literally come down to who is in here longer XD me or you XDDD

Like, legitimately LOL. You have 6, I have 5. We've been fighting all season for #1 with only one blip of Hottie before i took over her again

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:13 pm

lmao its kind of true!

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:17 pm

I SET THE TRAP FOR SCOOB! I said that to him for two reasons:
1. So I can get him TF out and have a reason to nominate him
2. So in case he actually decided to win, he would utilize me instead of nominate me.

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:18 pm

hahahaha yeah. I am putting in christian and SZA and I told them both. I told scooby he isn't going up.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Now, it doesn't matter WHO you nominated to me. I want all 3 of them out before I can even consider getting you out.

Wanna know why? (I know you already know, but I like explaining game XD)

I never had a reason to nominate Scooby, but you gave me a reason to nominate Veronica. Essentially, by doing this, I now physically cannot get you out of this house with those 3 (Christian, Scoob, SZA) still in it. No matter what, they're after me before you are. I need those 3 out just as much as you do because we are still in the same exact position. If us + jackie + veronica don't win HoH, it comes down to whoever wins the veto... Which cannot happen! We're both shoes out the door.

I just realized while typing that, that the game literally just pushed us back together because of me saying that to Scooby- chile- I cannot-

Ok, you're back to being in the S tier ally with Jackie

(I promise this isnt me kissing the HoH's ass, this is essentially what I write when I write in my Diary Room, so XD)

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:24 pm

lmao your game has always been to be friends with HOH <3 but I still love you and won't be putting you up.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:26 pm

<3 Im a floater, what can I say? But I'm friends with you regardless, I just wanted to let you know that the game pushed me directly next to you again. i didn't want you to feel saddened by me moving on to Jackie pastures, because you're both back to being equal whilst under the threat of common enemies

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:29 pm

Dude I totally get it. I am in this trio whether you like it or not until I'm not, but the target is now revolving. It isn't solely on me.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:31 pm

Oh trust me, I know that! If I hadn't won veto last week, I think we'd be toast this week. (well I mean, you probably would have gone home and I would have won HoH this week, but I digress)

I suspect next week, the target will shift over to jackie. It's only on me this week because I did an insurance plan just in case Christian pulled this HoH out, which he almost did lol

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:32 pm

I think I'm doing an AMAZING job at making your position better and my position worse, and I don't mind that. It's helping you and Jackie out even if it doesn't help me out, so there's not really any harm
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 8:32 pm

Yeah I think Jackie will be the target. We can obviously do our best to stop that, but its about to come down to who gets the win for us and who is left vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next