Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:16 am

Veronica wouldn't hesitate to put me up as a backup nom though.

Idk the more I read, the more I know neither of them can make it to final 3 lmao
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:16 am

if Veronica wins HoH tomorrow and Scooby is gone, who are her nominees
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:17 am

Christian + You/Jackie, Backup You/Jackie. Wish I had a solid name, but I don't.

Scooby wins tomorrow and Veronica is gone

Me + You
Back up: Jackie
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:18 am

So now I'm the house target? Niceeee
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:18 am

That's extremely fucking helpful
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:19 am

God why do I even play this game when I get hit with all of everyone's misfortunes and take all of the hate that should be shared across the three of us?
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:19 am

Its helpful that it will go back to me after I win and don't put you up. And Scooby just posted in the eviction thread.

Scooby staying just prevents another day of jury poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:20 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
God why do I even play this game when I get hit with all of everyone's misfortunes and take all of the hate that should be shared across the three of us?

It's because they can't comprehend that this move isn't just for you.

They don't know what's going on. I'm sorry you face so much. It's just easy because of your recent wins.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:20 am

As if they aren't already poisoned
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:21 am

I don't know what to tell you. We got some shitty jurors. They are all so upset that they got out-played they can't see the full fucking picture.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:21 am

It's rough
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

God damnit I'm beat hard here
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:22 am

I'm sorry Hange. If I could give you a hug, I would. I think this game would have been better for us if it were literally in person, but people hiding behind their monitors will say whatever the fuck they want and its hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:23 am

Oh no, I've been mean too, I just mean that I'm in a shitty situation. It's not the words or anything... I don't know if I want to pop into the reunion anymore X_X
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:25 am

Oh yeah that ship sailed for me. I don’t really wanna deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 13 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next