Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:03 am

Okay, I can also totally send you how Scooby wants you out and how Veronica is more useful as a number (when she votes the right way), BUT if that's it, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:06 am

And by the way, the intended target this week *WAS* Christian... I wanted you to win veto so I DIDNT HAVE to make this decision
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:07 am

Hange Zoë wrote:
And by the way, the intended target this week *WAS* Christian... I wanted you to win veto so I DIDNT HAVE to make this decision

I figured as much - I really was trying but that was a straight up crap shoot.

Would have been awesome if Veronica participated.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:09 am

That would have been nice

and btw, you better win HoH tomorrow... AND veto.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:09 am

Just tell me who to vote and when to submit.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Jackie is most likely voting out Veronica, so, you're kinda the flip vote here
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:11 am

What, flip and make you fucking furious at me? I'd rather enjoy my last day tomorrow then go through a fucking headache.

You tell me what you want and I do it. Obv with Christian and Jackie voting out Veronica, it's going that way. Should I commit? Do you want me to be a flip vote? Hit me with it
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:12 am

Remember when we said what our lowest points in the game are? this is mine
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:12 am

I'm honestly so beat from this, just do whatever but I want Veronica out because she wants me out.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:13 am

You shouldn't feel that way. There's a lot more lowest points to go, hun.

What are you hinting at?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:13 am

Scooby and her are both flops, might as well burn yet another jury vote while I'm here
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Scooby wants you out, too - but I will vote out Veronica because you want her out.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

Tell me the pros and cons of Veronica staying and Veronica leaving
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:14 am

Beast Boy wrote:
Scooby wants you out, too - but I will vote out Veronica because you want her out.

He wants you out before he wants me out if we're sitting on the block together.

As for our conversations, he's playing both of us and only comes to us when we have the power to send each other home. He only wants one of us home, he doesn't care which, but he will always prioritize you if he cant because he wants the credit of slaying you

Beast Boy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 12:15 am

Veronica
Cannot Win a Comp
Mixed jury reviews, could be a layup f2
wishy-washy number for anyone
minor influence on hoh decisions

Scooby
Has been egged on by jury
if taken to f2 wins against you or jackie
solid number for christian
has been close to both you and jackie and has also flipped on you but also come back

Veronica won't win anything. Scooby *might* but prolly won't.

Veronica put up Christian/Scooby + Jackie/Hange, Scooby + Christian puts up Hange + Beast Boy

That's all I got math wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Beast Boy   This room is for Hange & Beast Boy - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Beast Boy
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next