Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Team Hermione's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Regina George
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:07 pm

Hello bonjour! She kinda bit herself in the foot being messy off the bat so it was no surprise to me she left lmao. I still voted her to stay for the team, but im not bothered she left either. Just gotta keep moving forward!

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:48 pm

Yeah I think she could have easily stayed. I don't think Kendrick did a whole lot of campaigning tbh so I think it was more of a move to get her out, at least for the others. Hopefully one of us can win tonight. Going to put in 110% effort into tonight and see if we can avoid having to stress tonight.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:16 pm

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:23 pm

Enjoy the night off. Now we just have to play switzerland!

Nathan Drake and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:23 pm

YOU ATEEEEEEE

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:24 pm

Thanks kings! After last night I wanted to cover our bases!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:28 pm

I cant wait to see how this turns out
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:29 pm

By the way, for the movie challenge, the host will dedicate a whole HOH competition to it where she posts a billion questions about the most obscure things in the movie, so pretty much everything is a possibility to be asked.

Nathan Drake and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:37 pm

Im gonna watch it later probably
you know what i love haha, bbcan is on in 20 minutes
and i can watch in peace not worrying about getting nominated or the pov lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:39 pm

Oh it's fine you get a good amount of time to watch it. It's usually about a week anyway.

BBCAN <3 Who are you rooting for?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:41 pm

Im more neutral, Ive kind of detached myself from liking one side of the house / rooting for certain players.

Just enjoying the game and the drama haha

how about you???
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:43 pm

I’m just watching to enjoy it

Hermione Granger and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:44 pm

exactly same forrest <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:46 pm

I am just watching it for the back and forth excitement. I love when a season has multiple shifts in power. I think it gets stale to watch one side steamroll the other, even if it's a side I was originally rooting for. I feel like we rarely get that anymore so I'll take whatever excitement I can get.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:58 pm

im sorry but in what world is theo more active than G.I.R?? Theo didnt even know the comp was happening and got 0 points??? I thought we could discuss as a team before replying to korra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Hermione's Bedroom
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next