Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Team Hermione's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Regina George
Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Regina George

Regina George

Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:03 pm

yeah no go win the safety comp it’s way more secure

Hermione Granger and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:
Omg that’s hilarious. Razz the OTEV curse was broken though.

I mean technically queen Tamar broke the first in curse too, but a one time fluke does not a curse destroy! Lmao

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:08 pm

Didnt Tamar know about the curse too? I love when some players try to avoid being the first one in though. I remember Keesha taking her time to get in in BB22. RIP.

Speaking of BB22 and Tamar, I was so annoyed that Julie did not acknowledge that Tamar also had a unanimous victory in the finale when she mentioned Dan’s win to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:12 pm

yeaah bbus never wants to acknowledge cbb or bbott

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:14 pm

Im still annoyed with Miss Julie that she thinks shes proving something by calling herself Moonves after years of not, and standing beside her trash husband. Arisa would never

Jessie and Hermione Granger like this post

Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Arisa>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Yeah her husband is garbage. I think it’s hilarious someone stole the @juliechen handle too.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:19 pm

When is the safety comp?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:20 pm

It’ll be in 40 minutes. It’ll be short though because she needs to do HOH right after.

Regina George and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:
It’ll be in 40 minutes. It’ll be short though because she needs to do HOH right after.

Good luck! You got this!

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Did I miss something
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Forrest, HOH will be after the Trainer's comp. It shouldn't take a long time though.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:14 pm

I really tried guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:22 pm

kay what do we think team? does anyone want to try for it?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:25 pm

I am pretty sure we are good with the green team if they somehow stumbled into a victory. And if they go after us, then I mean that just makes our nomination options easier next time we win HOH. I haven't really spoken with the blue team. Is there anyone here who would like for people to go to them for safety? Maybe we can try giving it to one of our own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Hermione's Bedroom   Team Hermione's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Hermione's Bedroom
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next