Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:00 am

i do. im saying this in the best interest of your game. every single conversation im in is struggling. if you make a declaration of war on someone who really is the only reason you would up on the block was because she put you at risk for using the veto for no reason. it should have been an easy green vote but now my ass is in trouble because you purposely wanted to shake the house up
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:01 am

I didn't want to do that at all! People think that?!?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:05 am

YES. Everyone wanted it to stay a green vote! literally everyone, even Korra was accepting losing her team members cause she hates them, but now that she has a chance to just keep a number for herself, its beneficial. No one will believe you if you dm them, but if you do it publically and say if you keep me here, my target will be maggie and none of you
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:09 am

So why don't y'all just vote green anyway, I didn't do anything, get the green you guys wanted out and then hold maggie accountable, like idk why I being held at all accountable
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:13 am

its the problem that people want to keep kendrick BECAUSE hes inactive and not a threat, not cause you did or did not do anything. but i PROMISE you, if you say something, you can make an argument. I know its intimidating to do that kind of thing, but like you can literally copy and paste what I said and changing a few words, it will work. Korra and her team are not very adamant on keeping you cause duh. so its up to red and pink team, but we are all jumping back and forth cause cynthia's team thinks you're gonna target them for revenge, and my team is going back and forth. so if you say 'look maggie is fucked for doing this' you can make a case
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:41 am

I've talked to Nando and Cynthia and they said they believe me, I can't make a public proclamation though, there's too much conviction in that and there are other ways to stay!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:42 am

well of course they would say that to your face lmao
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:44 am

It wouldn't make sense for my game for her to do that, idk why people are assuming I had a hand in it!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:47 am

no one thinks you do tho. its all a victim of circumstance because maggie used the veto. ive told you exactly why people are flipping, but i guess i can only do so much
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:55 am

I hear you, it just doesn't make sense! Why would I come after them for my teammate making a dumb move against them. I've told them that multiple times for hours now lmao
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:22 am

Hermione said the votes aren't in my favor?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:27 am

ive been trying to tell you that, but you didnt want to throw maggie under the bus, so its inevitable at this point. im sorry, i did try. Might have put my own game at risk for it. But i wanna be frank with you as a friend and ally, you are going home. please dont hate me at the end of this, i tried and i hope you see that in the end
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:41 am

i think its too late. had you done this earlier, you would have had a chance, everyone wanted to vote before bed, im so sorry. please please dont hate me
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:19 pm

If its you back in the game im gonna lose it 😭😭

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Are you still able to see this?! IM SO HAPPY OMGG

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Steven   This room is for Bean & Steven - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Steven
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next