Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:29 am

Lmfaooo exactly. She voted to evict you. Period.

If Cynthia really have that vote nullifier I hope she uses it lmao, it'll be so bad for her if Nessa stayed. Technically, Nessa's team is still 3 people with Maggie and Bean.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:43 am

Exactly. I found it funny too whenever Korra first nominated two of Cynthia’s team in the second HOH and Cynthia didn’t complain and none of the trainers had any opposition to it but the moment I nominate two of her teammates she starts getting upset and saying she doesn’t like being ganged up on despite her not having an issue with a trainer nominating two people from the same team before lmao. It’s why I just don’t take it too seriously.

I don’t think Cynthia is using the nullifier now.

Bean was adamant about keeping Nessa so I’m hoping this vote doesn’t ruin our relationship with her.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:54 am

It's the inconsistency for me zzzzzz

Oh she's not? I feel the nullifier on Korra's side is a bluff but who knows.

Yeah, Bean was upset at me. I don't know how else to explain it that it's not good for my game to keep Nessa, i just keep going in circles with her. Over it lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:39 am

She’s pretty adamant that the votes are there and if not there’s a tiebreaker. I hope she’s right. If Nessa stays I think I can keep her calm if I can win HOH. But if she proves to be shady then idk. I have to win HOH anyway lmao. That’s what it boils down to.

I hope Bean still wants to work with us. This isn’t a strike against her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:43 pm

ATEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:46 pm

That was an interesting eviction speech. I literally have no idea who Nessa could be so I’m not sure why she’s taking it personal?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:56 pm

I don't know why you're included in that speech because you didn't put her up lmao. and yeah what's she gonna say.. This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:58 pm

I dont wanna say anything on the eviction thread just yet until she's gone... im scared she'll put me on blast or something for not keeping her

Last edited by Nathan Drake on Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:58 pm

Yeah she was upset that I voted her even though she voted me out first? I don’t get it.

She’ll probably just block me tbh. Sucks but I’m not going to apologize for something I didn’t do lmao.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:59 pm

She voted to evict you, you voted to evict her. You're even.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:02 pm

Yeah that’s why I’m not worried. Based on the eviction speech I might know who it is but I literally had no idea during.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:07 pm

Ohhhh interesting... are you allowed to share who your guess is This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 1f64a
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:08 pm

No lmaoooo we cannot discuss identities or we are banned from this series lmao.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:31 pm

OH LMAOOO let's not do all that then
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Haha yeah. I would be surprised if you know anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 17 of 57Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next