Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Hermione & Nathan Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:59 pm

Only the Hosts, Hermione & Nathan have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:21 pm

We got it!

Thank you Jessie!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:33 pm

Also, yes to AHS Asylum appreciation!

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:34 pm

Eek yay! Also I tanked so bad on that pov sorry too many pieces for me
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:34 pm

i watch ahs to see sarah paulson suffer tbh lol shes such a good actress

Jessie and Hermione Granger like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:42 pm

Yes once she started crying I knew her cries would be iconic.

Jessie and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:35 am

So how are you liking everything so far Nathan?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:49 am

Hello Hermione!! How are you today?
Yesterday was crazy, but im enjoying the game, the comps are nice Smile
I really hope we can make a comeback after this eviction and we don't lose Regina
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:01 am

I’m doing well. Just getting ready for work.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the game though. It really is a great experience and hopefully we can make it far enough that you get to get the full experience!

I hope we get to keep Regina. I don’t know if people took her joke well but I thought it was obvious she was just kidding. From what I’ve heard, Regina should be staying but nothing is ever guaranteed in this game. It would be nice if we can make a comeback. If Regina does go, I’ll feel bad, because had I been three seconds faster then she’d be safe. Just gotta focus on the present though.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:09 am

Same, I really hope we do! I'll do my best to keep us both off people's radars.

I know, and I found the comment funny too. And that's great to hear omg!! I think she'd be entertaining so I'd rather her stay even if she wasn't in our team to be honest. Don't feel bad whatever the outcome it is what it is. Smile Also I sent my vote early last night and got 2 extra points for that which was nice lol

I hope you have a good day at work <333
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:25 am

Yeah same here. If I hear your name come up, I’ll let you know! Thanks for being a peach!

And glad you saw it as funny too. So many people are uptight. Relax amiright? I find her amusing and Kendrick, not so much. I’m sure he’s nice but I’ve barely heard a peep from him. Anyway thanks for being so kind to me! You’re sweet. And yeah I ended up voting early too just because I don’t see any scenario in which I keep Kendrick over Regina. Regina is on my team, she’s hilarious, Kendrick hasn’t spoken to me much. It’s not even a contest haha.

Have a great day too Nathan!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:23 pm

OMGGGG IM SO HAPPY
so proud of you you did so well <3
it feels so nice to be safe and we owe it to youu!!
Thank you Hermione!!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Thank you Nathan <3 It means a lot! I appreciate it. You're welcome king!

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:32 pm

also i looove the idea you said earlier, talking in private rooms instead of dms
it will help accumulate posts for the bbq thingy!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:37 pm

Hahaha thanks. I figured it would come in handy. Smile I'm sooooo relieved that Korra's team won. Interested to see what happens!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 1 of 57Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next