Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Nando

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:10 pm

Who were you thinking of?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Tink and I were speaking on it a bit. I wouldn't want to start anything without people feeling good about each other, though.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:23 pm

I love Tink so I'm down to work with her, any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:28 pm

I think some red team is smart. Maybe a Nathan and Steven combo? I think Tink wanted Cynthia as well, which I could be into. I think of my team Winnie is the strongest asset but Kuzco would be down for the cause if I asked him. Depends on the size but a lot of people aren’t really aligned outside of teams so I know the loyalty would be real
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:01 pm

I'm comfortable with those names for sure, have you mentioned anything to any of those people?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:09 pm

Just your team and I've been trying to hint at it to Steven/Winnie in the mean time
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:10 pm

any luck with either of them?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Both are receptive! Just haven't traded names. Maybe you could start chatting with them and see what kind of vibes they give you if you haven't already?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:13 pm

will do!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:13 pm

I'm talking with Cynthia right now about it. I know Kuzco and Winnie would subscribe to the idea though for sure. I just think we need a speck of some other colors in there.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

very much agreed

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 7:19 pm

Hey man, how are you doing lately? This weekend was a blur.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:23 am

Congrats king <3
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:26 am

thank you so much!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:14 pm

Sorry I didn't get a chance to forewarn you but neither of your teammates are my targets. Bean is. Even though they aren't great in comps, I'm not running the chance of a come from behind victory and keeps the potential of power being entirely in our team's hands eith enough votes to send Bean home

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nando   This room is for Korra & Nando - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Nando
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next