Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Korra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:38 pm

Girl I'm not even going after you LOL. But this fight in the thread is funny if you wanna keep it going lolol

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:41 pm

Ooh we love banter.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:09 pm

I love you 👻 These players are boring. A fight is what we needed.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:10 pm

Haha I love you too sis. I even love Hermione ole miserable ass. The way I forget some of these newbies are still in the game 😭

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:12 pm

LOL ikr, least we all can take some jokes This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 1f602 For real though, I'm not the kind of person to do someone's dirty work for them, so I'm not here to target you. That would be a crime prejury first of all lol. We have VERY different interests and different targets in the game, but no reason those targets have to be each other tbh

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:16 pm

Thank you girl and I agree. I really did mean what I said when I said I didn't have a problem with you. And I had a nice little convo with Nando last night too

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:34 pm

Yeah, I don't have a problem with you either, again, even if our votes don't always align, there are other players with even more dissimilar interests than us 2. Nando mentioned talking to you a bit too! Did it go well?

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:37 pm

It did! He mentioned how I do stick to my word because I usually do what I say I'm going to do and we both had the opportunity to nominate each other and didn't. I have no problem with Nando. All my beef is with that damn red team haha.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:40 pm

I do want to say one thing and while I have a lot of fun out in the streets of this forum, I do think my vote is pretty important in jury. I hope you consider that, cause I know I will if you don't replace Maggie with me <3 Sorry had to say something even if that isn't in the same stratosphere as your plan

Let's keep the public target around for a little bit!!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:44 pm

I said you were good and I intend keep my word. I appreciate that. Who do you think would be a good person to take out now before jury? Maybe someone playing an under the radar game? I think we could make a big move this week.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:46 pm

The thing is, the only under the radar games being played are on red team. I don't know where you stand on being close with them, but I do see anyone with a red name as a threat at this point given the history haha. I don't think Nessa is winning anything any time soon and Maggie isn't an option. You won't do your team, and Kendrick is useless to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:55 pm

I do see your point, but I also feel a bit better with red based on how votes have gone in the past consistently. I know you're probably good with Nessa, but she put up my team last week and has overall been laying low more than all of us, but when it comes down to it, its clear she can win when she needs to or feels she needs to. I understand if you wouldn't want to vote her out though, you have to do what's good for your game, not mine obviously and I wouldn't hold that against you. A lot of people are pushing me to put you up but I just don't want to period lol.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:57 pm

I can stand by whatever you choose if it isn't me, of course. And I appreciate you understanding that I may not be able to go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:03 pm

You're good with me, if you're able to vote with me this week, I would appreciate it. I really do think she's one to take out this week and if you did vote with me I would repay the favor down the line. We don't need 4 trainers in jury, but I understand that your vote is your vote. ^.^

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:26 pm

Hey hey. Chances of your vote to stay? Or is that ship sailed? You know who I am going for and it is a good shield to have me here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Korra
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next