Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Cynthia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Bean & Cynthia Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm

Only the Hosts, Bean & Cynthia have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Hey!! I’m so happy we have a day off omg
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:11 pm

Right lmao I'm going to bed lolol

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 12:37 pm

ANNNDDDD were back lol
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:32 pm

LOLLL hi again Razz How're you! I'm so glad we had a full day to reset and not stress hehe

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:33 pm

Right! I feel refreshed lol ready to play for that HOH tonight!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:49 pm

I hope you kill it tonight! Sooo few people are playing, only 6! But that's also kinda good because it could give everyone an excuse to nominate the people who didn't seem to try lol. I doubt it'll turn out like this, but hopefullyyy those who did stay up will respect each other for that and just not target each other, or at least that's what I'm hoping anyway since I can't play LOL  This room is for Bean & Cynthia 1f602
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:52 pm

Facts, well you don't have to worry about me lmao and I feel bad bc Alice stayed up too :/
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:19 pm

I appreciate that! Ugh I know, I felt so fkn bad after her plea, it was clear she really really wanted to play while it seemed Megan didn't care at all :// I can see why that made her more of a threat for voters though if she wasn't talking to them, I know she and I personally had never spoken to each other before that day, but still I feel so bad tbh :/

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:53 pm

i feel bad for her but that's on her if she didn't talk to people lol it's on to the next one now This room is for Bean & Cynthia 200.gif?cid=89ab776dy68rsmliwvr5eek2h83onhs1xv2464jxmes0ihbh&rid=200

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Hey! How're you feeling with hermione as hoh? I've been trying to see what's up, people must be blowing up her dms rn tho lolol

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Ya I figured lol I'm just gonna wait and see instead of sending her a disingenuous last minute please don't pick me lol
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:37 pm

That's fair lol!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:39 pm

I'll send her a thank you message when she doesn't pick me haha

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Cynthia
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next