Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Korra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:42 pm

Hey! I have to talk to more people first, but as of now I'm leaning toward evicting you (I'm sorry), but I do agree that you are a good shield and I love that I do know who your target is, meanwhile idk what people could be thinking for future targets if they succeed here.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:43 pm

I just don't think Kendrick will be swinging at Hermione.

I am just saying that I am such a good person to have her to do this dirty work that its kinda silly to get rid of me when I have nothing against you or any intention of coming after you.

After me, it's you from the red side. I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:46 pm

Very true. And I agree, after you, it likely is me.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:47 pm

Listen, it's done. I'm going. I don't have the will to fight this thing. I wanted mess, I got mess, we turned the game up a notch.

Have fun trying to take down Hermione and preserve jury votes <3
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:48 pm

The votes are already there for you to go?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:49 pm

Nando isn't responding to me and Octavia not gonna listen to me haha
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:50 pm

Sweetie I'm not blind. Nando isn't going to vote for me. Octavia won't without your consent. You are on the fence, leaning the other way. Bean is in a mess with the red team. Maggie is looking onto yonder waters. No one is fighting for me right now.

I would need Winnie
Maggie,
Octavia,
Megan,
and you for any sort of chance.

If you are planning to give me that chance, amazing. Let's do this thing and rock it.

If not, I don't want to waste my time or yours with this banter will they/won't they situation when you already have the power to knock me out the door.

If I am going, I'm going. No affect on jury. If I'm staying, you know you have my fucking vote and I'm going after red team.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:51 pm

The way Nando isn't responding to me either lmfao
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:00 am

Okay, good to know about Bean not being a possible vote, wasn't sure where her head was at. 

At the moment I do need to talk to people, I'm not going to make a rash or rushed decision but I'm not going to lie about my vote or anything (no point in doing so), so I'll keep you posted.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:21 am

Octavia says you haven't approached her
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:22 am

It's over Cynthia. I know you are with red. It's okay.

I'm not gonna pressure people to vote against the majority on this one. If you actually want me to reach out to her and crack a deal I will, but I'm exhausted and ready to die if I'm dying.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:37 am

Also srsly you should just poach green cause red is gonna turn real quick
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:40 am

I am with red rn, that's always been obvious, but that doesn't mean I won't have to cut ties eventually, I'm not oblivious to that. Reaching out won't hurt but I think it's late now, even people who I expected something different from seem to want to vote you out to become less associated with your target. I don't think they're realizing that your target is also a shield. I can't cast my vote against majority if there's no shot though, so I'm sorry Korra, overall, I do have to do what's best for my game :/ 

If you pool some money into Pokeballs or something lmk. But as of now, yeah, it's a done deal, and I'm sorry again. (I hope you don't think I was wasting your time. I'm genuinely not the kind of person who isn't going to think out my options first).

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:16 am

Buzz Buzz
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 2:19 am

Buzz buzz?

This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 Dceceeef8437c1cf84f7c1dbd75009d3

What's up now chaos queen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Korra   This room is for Cynthia & Korra - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Korra
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next