Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:37 am

I had another busy day today ugh I'm so upset. I just have this big thing coming up on Sunday, so I have to be prepared for that which is taking up so much of my time
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 3:34 am

That's alright, Tink. I hope you do well on that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 11:36 am

Good morning guys <33
I believe today is a day off, I hope you both have a good day!!
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:45 pm

Hey Nathan if Hermione wins I think I am going to go up, you think you could like try to persuade her otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 pm

I'll definitely do that. I already did a bit of damage control last night saying you only voted her out because you're on Korra's team, and that you were straight up with your vote. I think she appreciates honesty.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:51 pm

I appreciate that, after Forrest's vote out I think if I get put up next to Korra as a pawn I think I go home maybe it is just me being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:59 pm

I don't think you will tbh. But I don't want to see you as a pawn. If anything, I think she might just put up someone like Kendrick next to Korra given how Kendrick has survived eviction twice now.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:09 pm

omg is the hoh still going on??
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:26 pm

Thank god not anymore haha
It was lowkey getting exhausting to see it go on for that long. I was shitposting a lot in the HoH thread to somehow get them to lose train of thought but didnt work. Laughing

But how are you guys today? <33
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:58 pm

this was my one day i had something major to do and i get nommed 😪
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 8:50 pm

NATHAN AHHHH CONGRATS

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:59 pm

how’s it looking y’all? i’m nervous
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:25 pm

Damn we suck at keeping our allies safe LMAO
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:37 pm

I have a question Pooh haha if you don't mind, did you vote to evict Alice?
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Yeah I evicted her but very last minute switch it was majority and Megan was on my team, little too early to rock the boat for me, wbu? Looking back I could have tried to save her because since then Megan is literally a waste of air LOL

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next