Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:44 pm

LOL But yeah, I voted to keep her. I knew she didn't have the vote because some people were lying to her so I might just well throw her a pity vote. She stayed up for the punishment and watched that fairy movie... I felt so bad lol
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:46 pm

I'm surprised she didn't compete in the battleback because Bean said it was just her and Forrest
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:46 pm

I would have done the same if I thought it was going to be as big of a landslide as it was I thought it was going to be closer. She was so nice tho
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:47 pm

Glad Forest is gone for good, sorry if he was good to you but he was far from it with others
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:51 pm

Yeah she was nice! And she seemed really excited to play

Oh no, even for us Forrest was a question mark.. I had to work my ass off to get that man to talk lol it's just odd to me how he would come for other people unprovoked like shshshhshs was he a mole to create drama lmao
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:53 pm

I mean he definitely woke the game up so if that was his plan it worked LOL
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:59 pm

the way he came for Maggie saying he'll avenge Bean This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 1f480
But I think that was just his personality and he means well
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:05 pm

Exactly, I got nothing personal against him.
It is so shocking that no one has paired us together because we continuously keep getting into alliances together LOL

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:44 pm

I know SHHSHSHSH
I never mention your name tbh haha
I'm careful when your name's brought up to me, I just nonchalantly say yeah he seems nice

this group had so much potential 3
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:46 pm

LOL ikr I am always like yeah Nathans cool we talk a little bit
No one really says your name so like thats a positive

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Yeah no one's mentioned your name too!!
I think we're both in a good spot right now, we just keep laying low and not draw attentions to ourselves

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:02 am

Good morning Pooh!!
Thoughts about last night?
Korra really went out swinging lol
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:58 am

I woke up and saw all of the tea, kind of funny wont lie LOL

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:12 am

She really called out everyone except her team and Maggie lol
I'm excited for post season to see who this Korra person is and why is she like that SHSHHSHHS

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:12 am

Wait can Alice and Tink see our chat here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell   This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Alice, Nathan, Winnie & Tinkerbell
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next