Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nando

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Lol not as of today but I did talk with him last night, I'll message him now! Have you given any thoughts of an alliance with him and a cee otgers like I mentioned last night?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Okay nice! I currently am liking the thought of working with you him and Nathan maybe? Maybe Tinkerbell too? I feel decent with Bean too but I don't know if it's to the extend of having an alliance. Wbu? I'm open to options because after this vote I feel like we need to have something to fall back on, especially when the team twist is over Razz
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Love the idea of working with Nathan and Tink and Steven! As far as Bean, I do afree we can put a check out there and keep them close but not as close as the alliance!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Do you talk to Tink often? I'm hoping she opens up to me more because I like her a lot. Oh! and what about Hermione? I feel like the vote split is kinda putting us in a position where she'd be grateful to those who tried to keep Regina!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:53 pm

I talk more with Hermoine personally than Tink but Tink has so sweet to be around in the team that I think we would work well!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:05 pm

Yeah same, Tink doesn't answer much but she might just not be online a lot? Hermione is really nice and shes smart too which is good, I bet she could win stuff and keep us safe potentially!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:09 pm

Agreed and I have been having a good connection socially so she would be lovely to work with!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Okay glad we're definitely on the same page about her! It's nice that we're getting along with a lot of the ones who seem knowledgeable about Pokemon too, that could make us a pretty strong force going forward with competitions!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:17 pm

Oh absolutely! So how do we want to go about asking them about the possibilities or being a big alliance??
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:17 pm

Also this is random but why is it like talking to a wall in our team bedroom  This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 1f62d I wanted to talk to everyone about what powers everyones assigned Pokemon might have but no one is answering anything anyway Sad It kind of makes winning hoh even more appealing because people will be forced to talk to us more lolol
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Nando wrote:
Oh absolutely! So how do we want to go about asking them about the possibilities or being a big alliance??

I think we should hint at it subtly. I've already been talking to Hermione about how the vote is basically dividing us and telling her how it seems beneficial to have our teams join forces a bit if we can! With Steven and Nathan I think we can kind of just talk about who we're getting along with and see if they bite?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:27 pm

Sounds good! I can throw out something with Steven and maybe Nathan as well, maybe you could work on Tink and some others that you feel would work well with us? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:32 pm

Okay sounds good, definitely work on those two! Tink hasn't answered me yet today but I'll let you know if she does!! Please let me know who else you might want to align with too!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:09 pm

I'm sorry I lost :/ I posted carrot wrong, and after carrot, I just added one second to all of the next times instead of just checking the proper second the next post was supposed to be at Sad I eventually fixed it but it was like 1 minute after Jessie said she thought there was a winner ughhhhh I feel so bad I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:38 pm

It's ok, I was playing on my phone and it took me AGES to figure out so I knew I wasn't gonna win this one Sad but I feel safe with Korra, let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nando
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next