Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nando

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:40 pm

Oh that's good you feel good with her!!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:50 pm

this sucks, pick me for veto if you get houseguest's choice I'd save you in a heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:51 pm

Absolutely, and I'm confronting Korra
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:15 pm

Ugggggh I have a bad feeling I'm the main target if I don't get this Veto. Something in my intuition doesn't feel right
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:24 pm

Did you confront her? I wouldn't be too forward even though she was pretty blunt. I feel bad that Theo is the one that picked me but,,, I'm going to save you if I win
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:30 pm

I did. She thinks Theo would be easier to beat due to inactivity which I think is a load of crap because aside from you no one else has seen our team compete. And that she has spoken to other team members more than others... but if we're on equal ground and I would have been willing to work with her in our alliance (not anymore) then she would have more for her than against. Especially since a single number flipped a vote last week
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:34 pm

Ugh I mean I get her point about inactivity, but that's so true, they don't know how we all are in comps and are just going off of activity. Lana seemed inactive and then she won two things!! I'm hoping that I can take you off and then I hope Tink isn't renommed. I would feel so sad if she was.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:39 pm

I'm hoping you or I or Tink win, if not my fingers are gonna be busy typing EVERYONE.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:42 pm

Same that's what I'm hoping too just know I'm GUNNING for it
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Finally home from work and on my pc it's time to FIGHT

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:51 pm

that was certainly a close race! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:54 pm

Thank you!! I'm talking to Korra now Razz I'm trying to see who she would put up and see if I can make sure its not Tink
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:28 am

She claims to have an elaborate plan on why she did what she did so who knows? I'll be able to hear it and figure it out for myself. Now unfortunately down to brass tacks, who do we wanna keep? it's a best of the worst situation at the moment :/
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:33 am

Well I made a deal with her to basically leave Tinkerbell off the block since she's more active and in return I'd not go after her lolol I'm just assuming she's working with nessa's team the way we're kinda working with hermione's team

I think I would prefer GIR to stay but I don't know how practical it is because the votes will theoretically be 7-7 with Korra breaking the tie against GIR anyway?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:40 am

Idk where her head is at to be able to see where that tie would go... if it were to even happen. aside from our votes and Tink who else could you secure to keep Gir?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nando
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next