Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nando & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:15 am

Absolutely, they want Forrest gone because he hasn't done much of anything. As active as he may or may not be, so is everyone else and that makes him a viable choice to go because he doesn't really do much except be a number which with fewer numbers won't matter as much.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:18 am

i even tried telling korra, hes a literal bum. putting him up because he doesnt talk to you? well bitch he doesnt even talk to us and we're on his team. all he does is yell into the void at people and then apologizes two seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:20 am

So I've seen! Reading the drama threads at work on my breaks has been a literal crack up lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:26 am

like he is so weird. even in our bedroom he just is so... flimsy. im sitting there like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRUH"
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:58 am

also side note, im watching my new Sinnoh League Victors boxset and I just.... I love sinnoh so much This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 1f62d This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 1f62d This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:04 am

awww nice! I am still playing platinum and my team is looking great! POkedex not so much lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:05 am

what part are you at?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:07 am

The Distortion World!

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:07 am

KOrra's just told me that Hermoine tried to get me nomm'd
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:19 am

that is a straight up lie. all she said was "i thought the target was nando", which we did, as I've already told you. I wouldn't lie to you. Korra originally said you were her backdoor target, and decided to go with hermione. I promise you, were were gonna cut forrest loose over you given his actions today. I guess it boils down to who you trust more, me, or korra,
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:20 am

we were all under the impression up until noms that blue was the consensus, and then he threw that away by targeting your new team member, and our useless one. all this does is prove korra has an alliance with maggie and nessa cause why the hell would she target our teams instead?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:21 am

I don't trust Korra periodt, let's get that straight.. I'm sure she's aware of that. I told Hermione straight up I don't believe Korra's lying ass for a minute but I figured I would ask her so she knows Korra's trying to "save herself" from things I already know :/

she's not slick :/ This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 200.gif?cid=89ab776d3ms0v889md34o5vy7nqwqa52c2eobnayz9l0ette&rid=200

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:00 am

sorry was just doing gmy DR. but glad to know you didnt believe her lmao. shes a snake
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:01 am

I certainly think her moves show that. And I think it's high time we do a strategy session for the two of us! How are you feeling in and about the game so far? Smile
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:09 am

well up until today, I thought i was doing pretty well on being on top of things but this threw me for a complete loop lmao. I feel so good with pink team and my team, that really, the only think that worked against us was korra. I hate that we all gave into her intimidation and saved Kendrick. Wbu? how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nando & Steven
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next