Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nando & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:15 pm

Just trust i have it on good authority he wont be betraying me Wink he actually wants an alliance with you, me, nathan, and winnie. All newbies, at least one from each team, and i suggested you over tink, and hes down. gonna save you as an olive branch to show there is no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:45 pm

WAIT WHATS YOUR POWER
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:28 pm

The power to double the votes. I gave Weavile to one of our alliance members to use because they reminded me, so we'll have an extra vote on my side. I am PRAYING I stay because a newbie alliance sounds amazing!

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:30 pm

oh amazing! then we're set!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:31 pm

hey! ive also just been asked for you to reach out to winnie (on behalf of this new you, me, bean, nathan, winnie alliance). Probably just wants a feeler before we solidify!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:46 pm

Sounds good will do!

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:47 pm

Im glad that we got to use this shitty opportunity to make something new and strong tbh
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:26 pm

same here, what all shoudl I say to Winnie?? I sent him a message already but idk what to say afterward lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 5:48 pm

told you you had nothing to worry about! <3
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:08 am

lol the biggest sigh of relief was seeing Cynthia won knowing she was gonna keep me safe. oof the way I wanted both Nessa and Korra hitting the block together lol sooo what's going on? what's going through your head?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:09 am

Bean's been trying to pitch to save Nessa as a way to gain trust within our newly made alliance.. btw was someone supposed to make a room for that?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:11 am

im voting nessa. we'll deal with bean later, but nessa is the smarter choice imo. he did make good points but having a trainer out is better. I requested the room but jessie hasnt made it yet.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:12 am

agreed. at the end of the day, out of that alliance it would only benefit Bean to keep Nessa. It just means more loyalty to us because Bean won't have anyone else to cling to.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:15 am

you guys had our back saving hermione, so we'll have your back sending nessa. I feel bad for bean after he just saved you, but thats the game unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:16 am

Bean just getting the shortest of all straws, sticks, poles, all of it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nando & Steven
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next