Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nando & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:36 am

Im all on board with that. We in magenta HAVE to fight for this. Next weak ive pivotal to the future of the game.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:36 am

I'm pretty sure whoever is evicted tomorrow is one short of Jury
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:39 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE THAT WE GIVE THEM REPRESENTAIVES! I keep telling Hermione, you had your ika wong "If you're gonna take a shot at the queen, you better not miss", and you as the pink team were the Karen swing vote in our favour, and now that its our turns, when Red wins hoh, we're gonna have our YOU ARE GOING HOME, YOU'RE WHOLE ENTRIRE EXISTENCE IS TRASH. And then we leave Korra crying cause she lost earlier tan she expected
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:40 am

i asked the dr, jury starts at 11. We also have a double eviction thursday so be prepared for that
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:43 am

SHIIIIIIT the DOUBLEEEE, I pray I can have a decent chance of playing HoH's when I get off work.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:54 am

thats why I want to win Hoh tomrrow. So stay in as much as you can until Maggie, and all of Korra fail. I want this week. Please let me. I dont foresee megan or kendrick winning, so would you consider throwing to me?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:56 am

absolutely! I trust you and know you would make the best move to benefit us moving forward Smile

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:14 am

kay so if its a comp where we are able to eliminate by choice, throw once maggie, nessa, Bean, and korra are out, it doesnt matter when you lose
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:43 am

if you used the vote nullifier today, who would you want to use it on to be messy? Like is both the person who used it and the person who's vote was stolen anonymous, or will BB say "The vote nullified was _____", or can it be a secret too.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 2:45 am

cause i just had a conversation with nessa, she is willing to make green team her target. she sready to turn on them. I think you might need to nullify my vote cause I already voted nessa
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 3:21 am

Please see this, we’re about to make a big move if you’re willing to use it
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Ooooof, I saw this too late Sad I had to go to bed early for work :/
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:47 pm

Where the hell did the double vote come from lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:12 pm

Lol no idea, I still have my nullifier XD
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 pm

well looks like another easy week for us! Wheu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nando & Steven
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next