Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nathan & Nando

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 pm

ahahahahahahaha what are your initial thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:03 pm

Whatcha gonna do Nathan?? Any ideas??
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:06 pm

Sorry Nando, it's just been a wild night. But I'd appreciate it if you vote to evict Winnie. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:38 pm

Hey Nando, I don't know if you're mad at me because I put up Bean and Pooh last night, but Pooh created a lot of chaos and I thought he was trying to get you backdoored which didn't make sense to me at all. I felt it was the right decision then and I didnt have alot of time to think so I did it. I hope you understand. This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 1f49a
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 8:24 pm

Hiiii! No I'm not mad at all! The double was crazy and I had a really crazy day at work so I had to unwind after all of it lol you're good with me <3

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 12:06 am

haha i see, glad to hear. and ofc you're good with me as well <3
goodluck with the hoh omg it looks a little hard
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:09 pm

Nathan, I hope to goodness you vote to keep me here. Our bond may not be as strong as others around you and especially your coach. But just like you mentioned in your last message with me, I'm good with you and vice versa. Let's propel each other further into the game and give ourselves the best shot at winning. You, Steven, and I can control the votes moving forward if we stay together and stay off the block.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 5:28 pm

I have to be honest Nando, I don't think the vote is there for you to stay. The votes this round are me, Hermione and Megan. I believe the other two are voting to evict you and it'll just look bad on me if I vote the other way. Cynthia did say you have a vote nullifier, can you convince Octavia to break the tie in your favor?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 5:29 pm

I do have a vote nullifier. And I'm not sure about Octavia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Nando   This room is for Nathan & Nando - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nathan & Nando
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4