Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:06 pm

you are okay with this move right?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:07 pm

Yeah I don't care who goes lmfao. Bean is kinda erratic. I know I have to win out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:18 am

hows the night been on your end?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:52 am

Mostly uneventful LOL. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:14 am

Uneventful until this morning😂
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:15 am

lmaoooo I saw that. Steven you did the right thing absolutely and once again I thank you for going down the route of nominating me! I appreciate that so much and it says a lot about your character! You’re such a gem I love you
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:19 am

Its just annoying being “dragged” by every single person on their way out
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:24 am

I feel your pain. I can’t say much about my identity but one of the more frustrating things my season was constantly having my game diminished by people leaving. People would always try to drag me and even though I know I played a better game than people gave me credit for, it was still disheartening to put in so much effort that was seemingly wasted just because people have grudges. You have been playing a phenomenal game and I don’t want you to think it’s trivialized. Keep up the great work Steven!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:29 am

It just makes it feel like everything I’ve done here has been useless.. idk. I know the bloggers are probably like “this was a perfect opportunity to take out Hermione or Cynthia” and they’re probably right, but no one knows how close we all are, or at least how close I think we all are. I’ve always wanted to play a game i was proud of, and idek anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:35 am

Don’t listen to what anyone has to say. They don’t know what’s going on at all. Just because someone comes back as a vet doesn’t mean their game is perfect. I have definitely handled things poorly this season but at the end of the day we just have to shrug it off and move on. Don’t count yourself out. People can talk all the shit they want but they’re just upset they didn’t have a strong relationship with someone who had their back as much as you have. Obviously there are advantages in being a veteran player but you and Nathan have gotten just as far as I have without these advantages. You guys had just as big of a target as I did, but nobody came for either of you and that’s because of how well you’ve both played. Steven you’re playing a remarkable game and you should be extremely proud of your progress so far. The season isn’t over yet. Don’t give up king I love you
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:44 am

Its just frustrating when its been a constant repeat of everyone saying “you dont even know whats going on”, and like im not stupid, i know everyone here will talk shit about everyone behind their back, thats the game, but like, of course everyone is gonna tell you what you want to hear. Its also annoying trying to take my wins away from me. Ya they’ve been small, but i want to think I did earn them. And my message to bean wasnt even jury management, i dont care about one vote, Bean and I were friends for a period of the game, I just wanted to say i was sorry this was how things turned out and i hope that they can respect that move, but clearly they dont. Sorry im probably sounding like a baby atm 😂
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:58 am

Not at all Steven! It’s healthy to just vent sometimes. I’m not going to hold that against you or repeat it to anyone else. Sometimes it helps to just let it out. You’re right though. This game is all about manipulation and deception so people will have to say what they need to say, but I do think an important factor to success is loyalty. Some players have made it to the end without any loyalty and they’re crucified in jury questioning. There’s a balance that needs to be had. I’ll be honest I did not throw that veto to you and you 100% got that HOH yourself. Nobody threw that to you. I think it’s admirable that you tried to make peace with her and if she doesn’t accept it, it’s her loss, not yours.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:06 am

I guess im just feeling extra vulnerable after coming off an hoh, thats probably what it boils down to. And like... i havent even been mad about a single eviction besides nando? Which like he would have had to go eventually anyway so it didnt matter in the long run? Besides regina, we’ve literally never been on the wrong side of the vote. Ever. Why would I be mad about that? Ugh. Whatever. Hopefully the votes land like I think they do and I can just move on from this
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:08 am

No, Bean wanted you gone, you took her out, that’s a success no matter how you slice it. Nathan and I are going to try hard in tonight’s HOH competition and secure us a victory. We got this! It’s not over until the final bell rings.

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:20 am

I’ll be rooting for you guys! 💞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Steven
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next