Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:21 am

Oh trust me I know tonight’s HOH is super important so you know we are bringing out A-game! As long as Nathan or I win, you’re 100% safe! We got you man!

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 am

You guys are the best 😭💞 thank you for listening to me whine about this haha
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:27 am

Anytime Steven!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 5:59 pm

I had a nap and slept it off and feel a lot better, thank you again <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:06 pm

No problem I’m glad you’re feeling much better though!!!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:08 pm

You pumped and ready for Hoh?!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:32 pm

You know it! I’m going to go hard and win this for us!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 12:14 pm

Hey Steven. Are you fine with booting Octavia over Megan this round? I know Megan drives us crazy because she hasn’t done a whole lot on the surface but I feel like keeping Octavia only keeps Cynthia’s influence strong. I know people are worried about me but my allies are you and Nathan. Cynthia has one person that she will fight tooth and nail for. At the end of the day you have the same ally I do (Nathan), so it’s not like I have an advantage. It just irks me that she put you guys on blast in public and is now trying to throw you two underneath the bus.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:51 pm

askdfasd;

I want you and Nathan to be safe this round so do what you have to do to stay off the block. If you have to throw me under the bus or whatever, do it <3 As long as we can keep you both off the block then there is hope for the three of us and I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:54 pm

Im so sorry, I feel like I failed us in our moment of need. I feel like absolute garbage, all over one question. so annoying. I hate that this is how our story is ending. I dont want to throw you under the bus, we still have veto, and we dunno who her second nom will be yet
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:56 pm

It's fine you did the best you can. You don't have to be that bad hahahaha but just convince her however you can. I'm not going to hold it personal. If the veto pans out in our favor then we are golden and we have nothing to worry about as we all compete in the f4 HOH tomorrow. Ideally it's me and Megan on the block or something.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:37 pm

No matter what happens, it's been an honor to play alongside you Steven. <3
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:43 pm

You have been an amazing ally and an even better friend. I can't wait to see you again, hopefully not too soon no matter who goes. We have had a great time, and I wouldnt change a thing (except maybe learning about wobbuffet hosting a comp)

If i leave tonight, i'll make sure jury knows how amazing you are <3 (not that they dont already know) Jury hates me so if I could be talked up a little I would appreciate it haha. Neither of us was here to lose, and no matter what happens, the game is still not over for either of us
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:49 pm

I feel the same. Not going to lie, I was a little skeptical because I felt you were TOO social but I still gave you the benefit of the doubt and you proved me wrong. You have been an incredible ally and I am so sad that it's ending for one of us. I wish I was able to help out more with the HOH comp today but alas here we are. I appreciate the kind words. And no matter what, you played an incredible game and nobody can take that away from you. Ignore what the haters have to say. People can hate all they want but you outplayed them <3 <3 <3 Never change Steven. You're so amazing AAAAH. If I lose, I am rooting for you and Nathan! Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:51 pm

Best of luck! Now go find a dress for the BBQ Awards!

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Steven
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next