Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:03 pm

we'll see how it goes! who's your ideal final 3?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:09 pm

Agreed, goodluck in the hoh! I'm glad to not be a part of this. Can't write for shit lmao. And personally, one from red, green and pink. I don't care who it is but I think that'll be an interesting battle to see that one representative from each team is there at the end. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:10 pm

I just realized you're both green and blue
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:19 pm

I consider myself blue lmao only one on green I talked to was Winnie, me and Korra didn't even talk much! and you wanna get rid of Steven eventually? Idk if this is right but me and Winnie always assumed he was closer with Nando than you.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:29 pm

Lmao Korra tried talking to me the night of her eviction, probably to get me to say something bad.

Were you ever close to Alice? I was one of the people who voted to keep her. Too bad she didn't stay tbh. I think she would've been a great ally.

And oh yeah I'm not oblivious to that, I've noticed it a long time ago when he was hardcore campaigning to you and Pooh for Nando to stay over Tink. Because Tink could've been with us as much as Nando. We should down the line. Do you have any clue as to who might have won the dpov?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:36 pm

I can tell you I was one of the people who got 0 lmao though Idk how many were actually playing! Ya I stay thinking back to that as if it was a mistake but then I remember the double vote was used so It wouldn't have made a difference what I did. Only reason I did it was to show you two and Nando that me and Winnie were for real but then Winnie went off on his own and destroyed everything I'd been working towards, like I was legit final 5 with y'all and then me and Winnie were going to try to take you to final 3 bc fuck Steven and Nando, they'd deff bring each other
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:51 pm

I played but I didn't even score it's so annoying, I didn't score in the first battle either lmaooo. All my bbq points wasted on those stupid packs.

Pooh told me he trusted Hermione more than anyone. He said a lot of things to me that didn't add up sometimes. I do believe he was way smarter than he was letting on. And Oh 100% they would take each other over any of us. I think Steven would think I'm a jury vote for him so he's def not taking me. If it was you, Pooh and me at the end I think you would win. To be eliminated and come back and make it to the end, that's not easy.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:55 pm

LMAO well i honestly think that ones to each their own bc, and we don't know if cynthia said this, but in Korras exit speech where she "exposed" things, Cynthia was quoted saying, "Hermione leaving and then coming back would have enhanced all our odds the most because no one wants to vote for someone in the end that's already been evicted." so it could either way.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:01 pm

I think that's a statement she would argue to use against Hernione. I don't believe in not voting because someone won a battle back though. Chris Underwood from survivor is an example.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:03 pm

Hahaha for this game or BB in general, idc, for survivor like the real game, not a forum or twitter one, I hate that shit lmao like Edge of Extinction needs to go This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 1f602
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:05 pm

PLEASE i liked eoe im sorry hahhahaha. is that an unpopular opinion? This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 1f62d
i dont care much for what twitter says, i like what i like lol
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:11 pm

It is an unpopular opinion but that's not why I feel that way. I feel like the voting in survivor should be respected and no one should be able to come back. BB is different bc not everyone can go home on any given night and sometimes you can have people not do a damn thing and get to the end which is a lot harder to do in survivor and you also just earn it for surviving lmao
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:24 pm

fair point, i can see that the aspect of getting taken out of the game to steal the win from people who's never been voted out is hard to take. i think it's also great to be able to win the jury despite all that. my pick to win that time was kelley tho
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Ya I'm not a big fan of 38, I literally have all 40 ranked lmaooooo but ya, especially with EOE it's annoying cause you basically get to casually chill with the jury and then enter into the top 5?!? I'd be more ok with it if you came back in at like 8 the latest.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:39 pm

yeah true, all valid. coming back super late when you were evicted like day 8 or something did seem a little unfair.

but youve seen every season?!?!?! ive seen like half, almost every season from 7~33. the older ones i havent seen and the newer ones not all bc ive started to get bored of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Nathan
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next