Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:51 pm

Pooh shouldve discussed it with us that was kinda wasted, but I guess he was dying to play on pov lol and its his power so its all good. and yeah i completely agree there's not much of us left now, someone's gotta take the first shot

did you do well on that card battle? my cards were all trash i didnt even score a point, i do think pink might have it
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:08 pm

LMAO so when I was booted the first time I just sent all my coins to Nessa so I came back in with 20 (for winning the battleback) so I haven't bought anything lmao
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:55 pm

NO WAY and she didnt give it back? HSHSHSHSHSH
thats such a disadvantage not playing in that battle
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:05 pm

Congrats!!! you know what you're gonna do??
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:09 pm

I dont know SHSHHS
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:10 pm

Welllllllllll I mean you could go ballsy and do Trainers, I think it's time and we're all behind you!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:11 pm

if they win the veto throw up Megan, that's one option lol
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:31 pm

Why Nathan?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:32 pm

I'm sorry Bean, Pooh was spreading rumours and setting up people last round and I dont think that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:33 pm

You couldn't talk to me about this before hand?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:42 pm

I would but everything was so fast sorry, and everyone heard the chaos Pooh started and started comparing notes and it just grew into this. I don't want you to go and I'd be more than happy to see the veto used on you.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:50 pm

Common, you're not dumb man, this was calculated. Idk why you didn't take the shot at the trainers, how does it help your game to keep them here?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:33 pm

Hey Bean,

I just wanted to clear things with you. The whole thing just happened really fast and I didn't have enough time to weigh out my options and think through my decisions hence why I wasn't able to give you a heads up. Everyone was coming to me about the whole situation with the veto and Pooh, and at that time it was the right thing to do. I didn't know what he was up to but he created a lot of unnecessary chaos and I thought he was trying to get Nando backdoored. I just didn't understand the logic with what he was doing. In hindsight, I should have cleared things out with Pooh myself. The damage is done and it is what it is. I understand if you're mad at me and don't trust me at all anymore. I just wanted to let you know what was the situation at that time and what was going through my mind that led to that. I'm so sorry I messed things up.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:09 pm

Hey man, you didn't mess things up for you, just me, for you you just eliminated a risk in Winnie but created a bigger one in that you have less chances to beat the trainers now. I don't know too much of what Pooh was saying to y'all, nor his motives for anything other than him being upset that y'all made him vote his friends while we were aligned, all I know is if you to the end with Hermione or Cynthia you'll lose. As of now you'd prob beat Steven if you went with him, Octavia and Megan as well, and Idt many people talk to or like Nando very much, so you're in a better spot than all of them but, you more than any of the others should prob do that for that reason, but do you, those are just one persons observations and I could totally be wrong about the votes as well. It's sad that you did that too bc idk about winnie being the wild card that he was but I planned to go to final 3 with you and Winnie, if I won that HOH choosing who would of depended on a lot but ya, you were part of my final 3, so much for that 3 tho lmao
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 5:52 pm

It's only a matter of time before these two trainers come for each other. I feel that they are tip toeing with each other just waiting for whoever strikes first tbh. And I absolutely agree with you that none of us are winning as long as the trainers are here so I'm not opposed to sending them out if one of them is on the block at the end of the round. I do not believe that I could win against any of us newbies though, what I did in that double eviction, I feel like I burned a lot of bridges. But that said, I know we can all make a case for ourselves if two newbies are sitting at the end. Any combination of the 6 newbies remaining. I can still see myself with you in the final 3 so all hope is not lost, but for the next few rounds we will have to bust our ass off because the remaining rounds are competition wins heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Nathan
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next