Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:30 pm

YOOOOOOO THAT SO MUCH COLDER NOW WITH HOW ALL OF IT WORKED OUT
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:38 pm

you manifested it lmfaoooo
also ive been speaking to maggie but how do you feel about her now after what went down with the veto and you going up?

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Well idk if she did it on purpose or not but regardless I can't trust her, like she either screwed me over or is incompetent, either way I personally can't align with her again, I feel like i'd be stupid to unless i had to
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:44 pm

she's kinda hard to read and she must have had some sort of allegiance with megan/green team to have done that, but yeah im totally on the same page as you not very trusting of her
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 6:45 pm

It could've been that or me and Nessa were thinking she may just be like a kid lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:35 pm

PLEASE IMAGINE SHSHSHWHW
But honestly that's a fair assumption cause like we dont know anything about anyone

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:37 pm

Facts, I wonder if there's an age minimum that the hosts abide by
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:42 pm

I would hope so lol I cant imagine myself playing with 13 year olds This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 8:59 pm

Ya right! Congrats btw!!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:20 pm

Thank you!! Sorry everyone was all over me I was scared lol
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:21 pm

Oh ya that's why I never get on the person since I'm sure everyone else and their mother are already lol
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:37 pm

PLEASEHSSSHSH i cant imagine if this was hoh... the thought scares me now lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:38 pm

HAHA I CANT WAIT

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:41 pm

do you think we should solidify our numbers soon

also i cant get over that your name is green now... lol This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 1f637
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:46 pm

green bean lol YES
Sorry I've been so busy since I got back in the game and you were veto so I left you be for a bit but Steven talked to you about that right?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nathan   This room is for Bean & Nathan - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Nathan
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next