Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 3:43 pm

That's smarter lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 3:48 pm

lmao yours is less selfish. I’ll try to keep earning money for us so we get that back.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 4:37 pm

I also did not give any. I missed a couple tasks cause i saw them when i woke up and then got too into the game and missed my deadlines cause my brain is the size of a peanut lmao

also........ wtf are we gonna do with forrest This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 1f602 This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 1f602 This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 1f602
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 5:09 pm

I DEADASS DIDNT REALIZE I WROTE OLIVIA HAHAHA. Theres an Olivia on drag race so i pulled from the wrong memory bank lmao

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Forrest is something else lmaoooo. He’s a number on our side so we just need to keep him calm.

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:00 pm

so i lied in the group chat with forrest, cause ive been trying to do damage control with maggie just incase to save the rest of us, and at least to my face, she says she doesnt hold us responsible for forrest, but he is her target.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Fair enough. I think she’d target Nando and Forrest tbh. She seems to be upset with him, and like I said she wants Korra to win HOH to do the dirty work for her (at least with Nando). Other than that I don’t really know what’s going on with her. We haven’t spoken in a while since she ghosted me lmao. I figured I would reach out since Forrest was randomly fighting her.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:17 pm

thats exactly what I did. i apologized for forrests words and actions and told her like "i dont stand by him calling you a bitch for no reason", etc. and she seems to be cool, but again, that could be just to my face. I think nando and forrest are likely noms if she wins as well, but i guess we'll see what happens
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:22 pm

She’s okay but I still do find her transparent at times. It’s why I didn’t bother talking to her for a while. But yeah all that unnecessary name calling, not a fan of.

Steven if you win HOH would you nominate Maggie? Not requesting you by the way, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:37 pm

I mean blue team is really all we arent aligned with. it wouldnt make sense to not nominate blue

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 pm

I can’t believe a whole team is almost eradicated.

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:41 pm

How do you two feel?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:42 pm

i feel okay. a little worried, but i hope saving kendrick doesnt bite us now
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:44 pm

Saving Kendrick should be a plus for us since we gained favor with Korra. I know she was thinking about Forrest as a nomination and I tried to push her away from it. Fortunately she didn’t mention either of you guys as an option and instead mentioned the pink team. I did try to mention Maggie though, but Korra seems adamant about not putting up Maggie, which to me confirms they have ~something~ going on, which is fine. Everyone has deals in this game, it’s not the end of the world. But if I have to settle for two pink members going up as long as the red team is safe, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:47 pm

nah i guarantee that she wants to keep maggie around BECAUSE she is targeting forrest. And WANTS to target captains. someone who has been so aggro about no teams and individuality, it keeps a target in the game for weeks who would take a shot others are too cowardly to take. I see right through it haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven
Page 9 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next