Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:09 pm

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 254a9210
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 pm

Oh bitch you want your shoes back? The shoes that you... for.. I didn't know that.. Imma give it to you *walks towards the bedroom*

Hermione Granger and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 pm

GEMMA COLLINS SUPREMACY
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Omg Gemma queen
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:32 pm

The fact that you guys know and respect queen Gemma just solidifies this alliance for me irl. I can tell you are good people based on that alone. Ugh our minds

Hermione Granger and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 pm

This is easily my favorite room <3 you two are so easygoing!

Nathan Drake and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:46 pm

I used to watch Towie, thats how I knew of gemma before cbb
There was this scene at a pub where she thought this guy was coming over to her with some drinks, and he passed her by. I will not get over how funny that was llooool

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:47 pm

"yeah he said me again? Nah he can fuck himself"

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:07 am

every time i think i have a read on forrest..... nope
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:13 am

Yeah he’s full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:17 am

my mouth was on the floor the whole time
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:21 am

im glad you intervened Hermione he would've kept going I think lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:27 am

Yeah I just don’t think it’s necessary to do it. Bean is going, no need to rub salt on the wounds.

He did talk to her in private though, which is still just as bad I guess. But apparently she wants to come after me lmao. I mean I would be lying if I said I didn’t expect people to want to come after me. I guess now marks the point where I need to be more cautious 😭
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:34 am

Anyway apparently the argument she’s using is that I kept winning HOH (I’ve only won once) and that I would turn on my team which is also false. So I’m sure as the night goes on she’ll probably try to use that as a way to stay in the game. I guess that goes hand in hand with the whole Maggie thing where Maggie was trying to see if everyone would stick to team loyalties. This only solidifies that they have a tight bond and any empathy I felt before has completely vanished.

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:50 am

This night took such a turn after that omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven
Page 6 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next