Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm

thats my thoughts too. I feel bad for maggie shes another victim of this, and if the double weren't tomorrow this would probably be a very diff situation
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:50 pm

Yeah agreed. I wouldn’t mind trying to flip it but alas we are here. I was lowkey hoping that Bean would use the veto to save her but she didn’t since she’s the reason she left the first time.

Winnie is in my messages trying to pry for information too lmao. I feel like tonight is going to be awkward.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:59 pm

Winnie confirmed Maggie’s claim that he’s voting to keep her.

If Megan does vote to keep her then we could easily flip the vote.

But again it’s the eve of the double eviction. And I don’t have the co-HOH and neither of you do either right? That’s extremely risky to piss people off ugh.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:02 am

I just dunno if I wanna risk betraying pink for Maggie is all. Idk. This is hard.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:03 am

thing is if we save Maggie, we're declaring war with pink in the double
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:03 am

i dont want to do that :s uughhhhh
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:05 am

None of this would be happening if Nina Bonina Brown got to be Blac Chyna. Or ya know. If Octavia put up Kendrick and Megan to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:08 am

No I agree. I just needed to hear it from you two as well. I think we should just tell her we aren’t keeping her. Do you think she’s going to bitch us out?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:09 am

also her refusal to answer who she'd target net week? Girl
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:10 am

She probably will cause she was living for Korra's messiness, but wasnt she the one who came to us

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:12 am

oh she'd totally bitch us out. I have no doubt in my mind
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:13 am

Alright well I’m going to rip the bandaid off now then. Just get it out of the way if it’s inevitable.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:35 am

Winnie is pushing really hard for her to go and is convinced you guys are voting that way. Should we tell him lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:41 am

I told Pooh we should evict Maggie and not make waves
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:46 am

Yeah I think that would be best for all of us going forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven
Page 33 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next