Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:49 pm

I don't think he's actually targeting you if he's willing to tell everyone to take you off, it wouldn't make sense. Either he's going after Bean like he claims, or he's most likely trying to backdoor a trainer if possible.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:50 pm

I just think its odd that he would need me to be a pawn when theres Bean and Megan and then says Hermione and Nathan would take me off. Like that leaves you, Bean and Megan to be the people he's trying to backdoor and I dont see a reason to backdoor Megan, so I'd assume you or Bean.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:53 pm

yeah, I'd assume me, Hermione, or Bean tbh. I think he wants me and Hermione to feel comfortable as if we're not options and that he just wants to BD Bean, but literally 6/7 players play in Veto anyway, so it doesn't make much sense to not put her up straight up.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:55 pm

He says Bean is his target, yeah thats what I said its odd
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 pm

Yeah. I think that's definitely his cover story to make sure a Veto to put up me or Hermione. I think he'll settle for either. And then there's DPOV floating around, which I'm not a fan of. We really just need to both be safe via Veto.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:59 pm

Yeah hopefully you'd win it

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 8:59 pm

PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:04 pm

YOU DID THAT!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:06 pm

I WAS WAITINGGGGG FOR A NOTES COMP <333
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:51 pm

I AINT EVEN HAVE NOTES
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:51 pm

So how're you feeling about this vote? I surprisingly don't mind either one of them going.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:53 pm

Bean is begging me for my vote but I already submitted evicting her. I'd much rather Bean go, she also said she nullified your vote and has someone elses vote so idk what even is going on
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:54 pm

My instant thought was Bean, but then I was like, hmm, Steven showed a weird amount of loyalty to Hermione today, so would he even vote her out in the future? Megan would always vote to keep Hermione as well. If we keep Bean, she could be a vote to evict Hermione... Not saying we should do it, just thinking out loud since you're the one person I can talk to about it This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 1f602 Next week, say she was on the block, me and you would only have one vote (assuming one of us is HOH), so we wouldn't control the vote unless we could flip someone.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:54 pm

Oh okay, fair enough! I didn't see you already submitted! I also did NOT know she had someone else's vote lol
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:00 pm

Yeah neither did I, I feel like we really need Hermione out next, too many people are loyal to her

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next