Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:00 pm

I wanted to keep Bean but I just assumed the vote was not for her
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:03 pm

Oh oof, yeah, no I'm a very slow thinker I never vote fast,, hmm okay.

Well we have this double and a nullifer... but if she nullified mine already.. this could be a harder issue to solve
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:08 pm

Should I approach her and see who her other vote is? This could be risky in terms of if we lose comps tomorrow, but it could also make sure we can get Hermione out this is rough
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:05 am

Do you think that the nullifier only does one vote?
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:06 am

WAIT CYNTHIA
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:06 am

I VOTED TO EARLY I CAN STILL EVICT MEGAN
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:37 am

Oh shit omg okay!! I'm not sure if the nullifier only does one, I could give the double back to you and you could use it? Do you think we have a chance at getting another vote though? I feel like we should find out who her other alleged vote is
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:39 am

Ask Kathy, because then we can go from there. Ill see if Bean is awake and ask
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:47 am

Okay, I'll ask. This vote is so annoying, because I would HOPE Steven can see evicting Hermione should she be on the block is a good plan, and also if we vote Bean out, we maintain loyalty with Nathan, Hermione, and even Steven to some degree and none of them have reason to immediately target us, but on the other hand it is getting down to the wire and we need to make sure Hermione goes too. But then again, if she wins a comp next week, we don't want to be in imminent danger either. This vote is weird. Steven seems like he would be okay with evicting Hermione should she be on the block though, which would mean we don't NEED Bean here as much,, but she's also a good precaution to some extent??

My issue now is after you told me you voted already, I went to Megan and told her I was definitely keeping her oof,,, the lack of communication this week is making us a MESS lol.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 1:48 am

Very true, I should def just evict Bean then honestly
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 2:32 am

Yeah, I guess I'll do the same. Especially there's an ultra ball floating around and we don't even know what that does. And I think one more double vote that isn't ours. This is unfortunate though :/

We just need to win and pitch heavily for everyone to swing at Hermione ig.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:44 pm

Hermione is putting me up she said
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:53 pm

Yep me too :/
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:19 pm

I'm so sad Sad I hope you win this veto! Neither Steven or Nathan have talked to me since I've been nominated so im like wow thats odd. I knew we should've kept Bean or I should've backdoored Hermione
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:26 pm

Yeah, we definitely should’ve kept Bean. I’m beating myself up about it, if she didn’t nullify my vote so damn fast it would’ve been fine. Ugh. She never even talked to me that night either, I think so much could be different. We just have to do our best now. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next