Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm

You got this! Good luck!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:03 pm

Hey, have you heard anything I'm not sure where everyone's heads are at but I hope you're going to keep me? I’m trying to convince Nathan but I haven't heard from him in like a day.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:38 pm

Hi I just woke up (pulled an all nighter for that damn veto) Nathan has been radio silent with me the second that HOH competition started. I even tried giving him the correct Pokémon to beat hermione but he ignored me. He SAID if he won HOH he would have targeted Megan... so this is going to put that to the test. Going to message him now.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Just gave him a long pitch privately I’ll lyk if he answers. No one has approached me since I took my nap though, but even Steven who usually talks my ear off, so that’s telling. I hate this. I’ll absolutely hold give him a pitch regardless even if it falls on deaf ears. I’m trying to promote the fact that Hermione isn’t going to take them to the end, she’s going to take Megan, and they’ll go home with nothing, etc.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Yeah I'm talking to Nathan and he's saying it's about picking a side now and i’m like ??? Hermione can't take you both
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 4:15 pm

No LITERALLY. And if Hermione takes him he loses. You’re a vote to evict his BIGGEST threat, Hermione next week. Megan isnt. She’s blindly loyal to her.

If I win HOH next round, he NEEDS the votes to get out Hermione, and you’re one of those votes. Then following that, I can’t win HOH, and all three of you could promise to put me up. Loyalty doesn’t mean anything, it’s final 5. All three of you could put me up as I wouldn’t be able to win, and all three of you could be willing to get me out and eliminate BOTH trainers as the one chance to win.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 4:17 pm

I’ve typed paragraphs upon paragraphs to him. But he’s also a loyal player, perhaps not a logical player... so maybe pitch how much you have his back too, etc, how you two both aren’t trainers and need one another since Hermione wins in the end, etc. we’re not laying down and dying on this vote. I’ve got your back Octavia <3 Literally ALLL of you have full permission to try to take me out after Hermjone is gone, it wouldn’t be offensive because it’s best for all of your games. Hermjone wouldn’t be offended either, she knows it’s a game and we just need the votes to eliminate her. You’re that vote. Megan isnt . Steven probably isn’t either.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 4:47 pm

I just sent my last plea to him. I really do think if he keeps Megan then Hermione is gonna win this whole thing tbh. Nobody else is seeing that they're just playing her game
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 5:09 pm

Exactly. He keeps Hermione, she wins. No ifs ands or buts, they're just being sheep then completely. You deserve to be here so much Octavia, you came in late and still thrived and I'm so so grateful for you. My biggest regret at this point is not keeping Bean around, damn, who would've thought? Having one more active person narrowing down Hermione's Pokemon could have made all the difference, but we're stuck here now like this, and I'm going to do anything and everything to try to get us out of this alive. I really hope you stay. Again, idc if it's 3 v 1 against me during Final 4 HOH, for everyone's sake, Hermione needs to go next round for any of us to have a chance, period.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 5:10 pm

Good luck <3
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 5:12 pm

Ugh I know I wish Bean didn't cancel that vote. Nathan says he wishes he kept Bean too which it’s like, if you say that why wouldn't you keep me? This is the exact same situation that you're voting out a number to get yourself to the end it makes no sense. And I am so glad I played and met you. If I do leave I hope you win this because the others just are not playing for themselves. You got this!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 5:21 pm

No literally if he wishes that then WHY? It doesn't make sense. He needs numbers to take out his threats, and if he doesn't do that twice in a row, then how does it help him? I so so so hope he keeps you Octavia, I'm really glad I met you too. I can't wait to see you at the reunion (assuming you attend) and get to know you more after. I hope I can win this too, thank you so so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:08 pm

I miss you so much girl <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia & Octavia - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Octavia
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16