Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Octavia & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Octavia & Nathan Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 2:02 am

Only the Hosts, Octavia & Nathan have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 3:05 am

Hello Octavia!!

I let Jessie pick the name for us haha Razz
We should talk here instead of the DMs!
And I know it's not much, but I gave you 5 of my points for the extra money task 8. <3

If you ever find yourself needing points, just spam in the diary room and do your daily DRs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 pm

Thank you so much for that! I'm still trying to figure out what all of this means like the points and all but I appreciate it!! And love the name Jessie
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:10 pm

No worries!! The points havent been used yet I believe as the stuff on the shop are quiet expensive. Have you figured it out?
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:19 pm

Still figuring that out lmao, can't believe I just survived the block somehow, really lucky I have Cynthia
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:20 pm

congrats omgg!! i agree with cynthia it was unfair for you to be nominated right away
you deserve atleast a chance to socialize with everyone <3
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:50 pm

Whats your take on this eviction and all the drama in the veto ceremony. Also what do they mean by what they did for Kendrick?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:55 pm

Im shocked tbh haha, like obviously this is such a snake move
last week they kept Kendrick (Korra's team member) and now they're both nominated by her

I personally want Hermione to stay, cause now I know for sure she's coming for Korra. What's your take on this?
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:58 pm

I really like Hermione and I haven't spoken to Forest at all so I'm really leaning towards keeping her. I think thats a pretty crazy move though to rely on someone to keep your teammates then put those people you relied on up. Shes got balls ill give her that.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:08 pm

I hope pink team can come together and keep her. I feel Korra has this plan to take out Hermione and once she's gone, make it seem like Pink team is the only threat remaining. She does have balls, I just wish she had been more upfront and honest about it. It's still prejury anyways.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:12 pm

Yeah exactly its huge move for prejury especially when its putting up someone so well liked and a trainer.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:15 pm

Yeah, she's definitely shown her cards and how she plays too early. Obviously cannot be trusted. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:51 pm

That was such a close vote! This house really seems divided huh?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:10 am

It is, you would not believe haha. The first round was literally 9-8 vote. Our team works well together which is nice, and I think the Green and Blue has some allegiance themselves.

I'm just happy you ended up with Pink team and not Green. <3
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:35 am

Oh same! I haven’t even talked to anyone on green they haven’t reached out. So I’m really happy I got such lovely people.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Octavia & Nathan   This room is for Octavia & Nathan Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Octavia & Nathan
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next